[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban me please :) (Unban Request Denied by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello.

I made a big mistake when I played on the server the first time and was banned. I have become good friends with LBD M.Nibe and he coach me up in LFS and then I wondered if you would unban me? Smile
from Nyhag1
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Hello,

When I first saw this thread and saw I banned you for 365 days, I was thinking you maybe deserve another chance. I then looked at everything you did to earn this year ban and reconsidered - after what you did, you definitely don't deserve for your ban to be lifted. I banned you for one year after you majorly abused people verbally, constantly swore and avoided the filter, and for also being somewhat racist. You also rammed intentionally and wrong sided on the Autobahn.

There is absolutely no chance of you getting an unban granted from me because you simply don't deserve one after these serious rules were broken. If anything, you should be pleased because if I had fined you even once for avoiding the filter, you would have been permanently banned for InSim abuse (-5000 or less InSim Euro) and I somewhat doubt you'd have been unbanned.

Like I said, this request is a definite no from me, you are entitled to an unban appeal: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=26

Also, you failed to use the format in this thread. If you're serious on getting an unban, you should at least follow the instructions provided.
You have zero chance of an unban from me, feel free to make an appeal.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's