[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban- trickz (Unban Request Denied by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: trickz -> ingame nickname:mucix

● Time & Date of Incident : today, few hours ago

● Replay / Screenshot Link: don't have
● Replay Timestamps: idem

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Here is my story:
Few hours ago, i had to go getting groceries and left my cousin playing on my account, saying he will behave and make me some money, so I was happy that someone will be driving to make me some money to finnaly afford an xrt.
Came back home, he said that he was banned. ( Yes, I know that i am responsable for who I give my account to, but did not think that he can be so reckless to get me banned)
I asked him what he did, he said to me that he sort of got into a fight with a cop (did not remembered his name), lost temper and swore at him or something.

Now, I want to make a public excuse for that cop and everyone else who got into the fight, and say that I'm terrible sorry for what he did.
Also I want to ask you for how long the admin banned my account, and eventualy, if it is possible to request an unban.

I'm not an regular player of LFS, but when i have some spare time, I love to cruise around on your server, so I will be happy if you can, and will forgive me.
Reference URL's