[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: This is for real be carefull what you are typing!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've heard of this.

One guy's life turned upside down due to one sarcastic comment. Kind of ridiculous. Though, at the same time, these threats should be taken seriously - questions should be asked, investigations should be made. Eight years in prison probably won't help anyone... in this case it's probably clear he made a ludicrously bad taste joke.

But indeed, be careful what you say, you don't know who's going to see and report it. Wink
Yeap Holding this what you at this one Tongue

Sorry bad in English if you remember.
Only in America...
(2013-07-12 21:21)Stephen Wrote: [ -> ]Only in America...

This guy lived near a elementary school, due to all the school shootings that have been going on recently. So of course we won't take lightly to this type of nonsense.

Quote: ’ to which he replied ‘Oh yeah, I’m real messed up in the head, I’m going to go shoot up a school full of kids and eat their still, beating hearts,’” recalled Justin’s dad Jack. “The next two lines were lol and jk.”
(2013-07-12 21:47)Rasmus Wrote: [ -> ]

You've been waiting to say that huh?
Its not funny for that guy he is 18 and going to prison over a stupid joke but its sad for him.
(2013-07-12 21:56)crossmannen94 Wrote: [ -> ]Its not funny for that guy he is 18 and going to prison over a stupid joke but its sad for him.

Well tbh it's rather messed up if you think talking about shooting dozens of children, and eating their hearts after is fun and a "joke".

Though the eating heart part should've given away he wasn't serious...
(2013-07-12 22:15)KaraK Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-07-12 21:56)crossmannen94 Wrote: [ -> ]Its not funny for that guy he is 18 and going to prison over a stupid joke but its sad for him.

Well tbh it's rather messed up if you think talking about shooting dozens of children, and eating their hearts after is fun and a "joke".

Though the eating heart part should've given away he wasn't serious...

I know but it still sucks if he is sick or that.
(2013-07-12 21:26)Stunna Wrote: [ -> ]

This guy lived near a elementary school, due to all the school shootings that have been going on recently. So of course we won't take lightly to this type of nonsense.

Quote: ’ to which he replied ‘Oh yeah, I’m real messed up in the head, I’m going to go shoot up a school full of kids and eat their still, beating hearts,’” recalled Justin’s dad Jack. “The next two lines were lol and jk.”

We have had shootings in schools here aswell. Ofcourse you don't know about it there in the america, why would any amreican care about it? Tongue

Ofcourse it's not taken lightly here either but jesus, 8 years in prison?

Just what the others said. ONLY in america.

And yeah the "joke" was stupid and not funny at all, but I mean damn. 8 years is a long time.
8 years for having a joke?

I know it was slightly extreme his comment, but hence "lol jk" afterwards. Probably a good idea why you don't share your social networks and emails with other players.
(2013-07-13 00:31)Hexta Wrote: [ -> ]8 years for having a joke?

I know it was slightly extreme his comment, but hence "lol jk" afterwards. Probably a good idea why you don't share your social networks and emails with other players.

I agree on this one not share account even he wrote it on Facebook and that woman did track him down via google stupid on him to post the comment there aswell.
Know what's funny I yell aboht way worse crimes on Call of Duty all the time and have no issue lol
Seems like America's sarcasm detector is, once again, faulty.
'merica. Nuff said.
Reference URL's