[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Rexxzzyy's unban (Unban Request Granted by Sinoco)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Daisukee

● Time & Date of Incident: I cannot remember, very sorry.

● Replay / Screenshot Link:http://www.mediafire.com/download/l68gbd87crgwjea/Rammer.mpr
● Replay Timestamps: 13:29 - 13:35

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: As you can see, 2 cars are in a collision, and then i cannot see because of the dust covering all of the vision, i attempt to dodge the cars but then the car goes in front so i try to go into the middle of them both, also i have a drift setup and slippy tires please understand i didn't intend to hit any car,
Also i slip and slide when i go ahead to the car on the head colision, i did not know what to do so i just carried on, i'm sorry for my actions and i apologies to who i hit, Sorry...

Best regards

Rexxzzyy..
I see that, and that was totally an accident, no doubt. What I am referring to is what happens at 14:41 on the replay, can you explain that?
Also i slip and slide when i go ahead to the car on the head colision, i did not know what to do so i just carried on, i'm sorry for my actions and i apologies to who i hit, Sorry..., I really did not mean to hit him, if i carried on turning i would of just hit more than one person. y'know, So yes i'm very sorry, and i'll make sure to drive properly
Ok. I understand that it was a bad situation, but you did cause an accident and you do need to apologize when that happens. I expect in the future you will apologize and avoid accidents such as these. Please be careful, but I see that you are sorry so you have been unbanned. Have fun on the servers.
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's