[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Please unbann (Unban Request Denied by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, zapzera here Smile

i was banned this day because i told one dude to stop acting like a Rtard.
And A police Nazi cop, (because i didn't realy do something wrong. and i just got some money and he took 300 from me.) i had 300 and something.

on the banlist its stands Racism & abuse, i cant see where i have been a racist? i am not!

To the "nazi cop" i said im sorry, that he souldn't take that personaly.
and that i said it because he was a little to hard.

I do Realy love your server, and i have been playing there two/three times.
i didn't know that u had a Server Rule page, but i have vissited it now.

I do want an unbann beacase its realy fun to Drive with ya'll
and i can promise that i wont do something wrong, (not on purpus)

i will do my best just to have fun and not be rude with others!

please unnbann me!

dont know what else to say, but excouse me for my bad english Smile
Dude.

You were fined 300€ for causing an accident, by Maverick [COP]. He fined you, because while I was chasing your friend, you just cam in wrongsiding and completely blocked my path fully purposely, and didn't apologize. Then you and your friend started with the Nazi stuff, and no, you never apologized anyone.

You also called my fellow team member a "*Removed*" more than once, and the told HER to stop insulting?

You got no regard to the server rules, you don't even understand what you did wrong, I deeply hope nobody will lift or reduce your ban. 1 year is decent length for such behavior, in my opinion.

Sorry for replying, but I took this guy very offensively!

Administrator Message by: Lamp

Please do not post in threads that do not concern you.
I did say sorry to the cop i sayd nazi to!, i did!
and the accsident was not on "purpus?" (i didnt meen to)
And I said: "im sorry!, i Didn't pay attention."
so dont tell me i didn't. im sorry and if this is how its going to be it can be then.

i am just trying to be a "goodmember" of the serv.
You try to be a good member on the TC server, and you meanwhile call a cop a Nazi?
Hmm, 2 things don't seem to add up there...

And if you really regret it, just think before you press Enter.

I don't know how it's "accident" to wrongside against me and your friend while I'm chasing him, then right after he passes you, you brake and turn side ways on my way? Also when I first started the chase, and he took off, you were on the side of the road and suddenly took off after your friend passed, and hit my side making me crash in the barrier, neither did you apologize then.

And the case with the Rtard Stuff this is how it is.

she said to "odda" "put your finger up to your lips, you just pointed out your dummie"
then i said, stop insult, because its an insult. it is!

then i told her that and she said, "its not an innsult, its a saying"
so i said, and i just think u are A rtard for that"^
No innsult, but im just saying.

its the same way as her/he?

then she/he asked if i told her that she was a *Removed*
And i Said, I didn't tell you that u were a *Removed*, i just sayd my oppinion,(thats saying)

then you?(someguy) told me not to say Words like that,
and befor i was able to appoligise to this guy/girl u Banned me for Racism, the one who was a Racist was my friend, i should't get punnished 4 that?
There was like 10-15 mins time to apologize, before a TC member came in the server and banned you.

Anyway, the admins probably don't want big discussions of non-admins here, so I'll leave it at this.

I didn't break down at all, we wasnt even driving the same way, i come out of the corner to hard and i came to the other side, i dont remamber what i was doing at the time but i didn't pay attention!
"and i said im sorry"

when u first started the chase me and my friend was crusin and he took a uturn or something like that
(illegal) and u stopped him, so i stopped.
when u startet i followd and i didnt want to hit u at all.
and when i did, i stoped and drived back to not Disturb your chase.

Not 10-15 min's it was Right after that, i was told right befor i got banned" you should get kicked in your vagina or something like that" then i was banned... im sorry, but i am "anest?" (telling the thrut)

(2013-07-14 22:01)Maarten_E Wrote: [ -> ]You try to be a good member on the TC server, and you meanwhile call a cop a Nazi?
Hmm, 2 things don't seem to add up there...

And if you really regret it, just think before you press Enter.

I DO now just want to be a GoodMember.
that will say, from now on.

(2013-07-14 22:07)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]There was like 10-15 mins time to apologize, before a TC member came in the server and banned you.

Anyway, the admins probably don't want big discussions of non-admins here, so I'll leave it at this.

It was Max Five, and i dont know why i should say sorry.. I didnt tell anyone that they where a Rtard? i just told her i think she/he is, thats saying.... Smile at the time i was saying this it was to prove a point to this Girl/dude that the comment she sendt to my buddy kind'a Was an innsult.
I can see how u can see this as an innsult but its realy not.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
(2013-07-14 22:18)Lampshade Wrote: [ -> ]
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

Ok, thanks, hope he will
You've been on our servers for 13 hours and have abused and offended multiple people, an unban is unlikely to be granted since you've not exactly proved yourself to be the sort of person we want using our servers.

Here's your current breakdown after 13 hours of gaming time...

13 Hours
- 3 kicks
- 2 official warnings
- 2 bans
(2013-07-14 22:05)zapzera Wrote: [ -> ]she said to "odda" "put your finger up to your lips, you just pointed out your dummie"

If you are going to quote me and accuse me of name calling, at lease get my words correct. My actual words, exact words were : put your finger up to your mouth and push your dummy back in.

As was explained to you and your friend, this is a saying 'don't spit your dummy out' or 'don't throw your toys out of the pram', as was explained to you, this is the same as saying 'calm down', you made it offensive.

I think you need to consider that the server is visited by people of all nationality, calling anyone nazi could be offensive to people who are not involved. Another thing, stop using words you don't understand. You couldn't even answer what nazi means or what its origin is. If it helps, its an abbreviation of the political party, the Nationalsozialismus party.

Anyway, enough of the history lesson, you need to think about what you are saying and who too.

But if i have to write more and appoligise 100 times i can, but i wont just to prove myself.

i had a lot of fun on your serv and with Many of your player's
Thanks for the Fun time then! Smile
Can non-tc's apart from Zapzera please try to refrain from posting in this thread. If you want to say something, do it via PM to me.
You can delete this thred, this isnt going anywhere anyways Wink

(2013-07-14 22:22)Fiona Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-07-14 22:05)zapzera Wrote: [ -> ]she said to "odda" "put your finger up to your lips, you just pointed out your dummie"

If you are going to quote me and accuse me of name calling, at lease get my words correct. My actual words, exact words were : put your finger up to your mouth and push your dummy back in.

As was explained to you and your friend, this is a saying 'don't spit your dummy out' or 'don't throw your toys out of the pram', as was explained to you, this is the same as saying 'calm down', you made it offensive.

I think you need to consider that the server is visited by people of all nationality, calling anyone nazi could be offensive to people who are not involved. Another thing, stop using words you don't understand. You couldn't even answer what nazi means or what its origin is. If it helps, its an abbreviation of the political party, the Nationalsozialismus party.

Anyway, enough of the history lesson, you need to think about what you are saying and who too.

if that is what u said i have totally miss understood. im sorry.
Delete this Smile
Hello, I am the admin who originally banned you.

As is evident by the many people who posted in this thread (to clarify, they were not directly involved so shouldn't have), you have rattled a lot of people's cages. What makes this even worse is, you had an official warning for using racist remarks, and it seems you did not heed this warning. The ban was a year so you are able to rejoin the servers after this time. But, you do need to watch what you say otherwise you can offend people, and that's not something we appreciate.

You are entitled to an unban appeal.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's