[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: please can i be unbanned (Unban Request Denied by Stunna)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys soo ive been banned last night i had a cop talking to me but i was trying to consentraite on driving and all of a sudden i see him spam my name then 3 . 2 . 1 im was trying to wright sorry dude wasnt watching then banned can you help me i loved playing on the server
Moved to correct forum.

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Just to clarify I am the user with the nickname "BlueBullâ„¢", who was present at the time.
(2013-07-20 11:05)TheMootyhaka Wrote: [ -> ]Just to clarify I am the user with the nickname "BlueBullâ„¢", who was present at the time.

This doesn't concern you so please don't reply to this unban request.
who was the one who banned me
I am the admin who banned you. I've tried to get your attention by pitlaning you and saying the same message to you 3-4 times. But instead of responding to my question you were just worried about your mic problems on Skype and ignoring me.
sorry dude i dont now why i was doing that i spelt mic instead of mick and couldnt look stupid soo i said that
please can someone get back to me would really like to play on this server again
Ban stays in place. It ends in two days. When your ban ends please make sure you follow and stick to the server rules.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's