[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: 365 Day ban (Unban Request Granted by Thomas)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[/size][/font]- Your LFS Username: Duncaann

- Time & Date of Incident: 17 November 2011 / 22:00 (?)

- Replay / Screenshot Link: -
- Replay Timestamps: -

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban:
Hello, im not asking you guys to unban me.. But isn't 365 days a little bit too much? I haven't said something like the "F" word or something worse then that. I know I have had bans before, but this time it went great and now I get banned for this, I think it's a bit too much, hope you guys agree.

DuncanCrying
(2011-11-18 16:29)Duncan Wrote: [ -> ][/size][/font]- Your LFS Username: Duncaann

- Time & Date of Incident: 17 November 2011 / 22:00 (?)

- Replay / Screenshot Link: -
- Replay Timestamps: -

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban:
Hello, im not asking you guys to unban me.. But isn't 365 days a little bit too much? I haven't said something like the "F" word or something worse then that. I know I have had bans before, but this time it went great and now I get banned for this, I think it's a bit too much, hope you guys agree.

DuncanCrying

Hi Duncan,

You were banned on 2009-07-12 for being abusive. This ban lasted for 250 days.

You were banned on the 2nd of March for 7 days for being disrespectful and sarcastic to Lampshade.

Since that ban, you have had 6 kicks/bans/warnings/forcefines for insulting behaviour.

That is a very large list of warnings which you chose to ignore. We will not tolerate bad behaviour here, so when you decided to further push your luck by calling me an annoying child after I fined you, I have chosen to issue a years ban taking into consideration everything you have done previously.

If you could please explain to me why you want to be unbanned having had 8 chances already, then I would be interested to here.
Explanation;

I didn't know I had 6 kicks/bans/warnings, I knew I had some but thought it was because it wasn't such a big problem, Now I see it were warnings.. I'm sorry and I will do my best to keep you guys happy in future. I thought I was really doing good after that last 2 month ban Sad

DuncanCrying
Duncan, it's not very often I do this, so consider yourself very lucky.

I will accept your unban request on the condition that if you receive any more warnings/kicks/fines etc for insulting behaviour then I will immediately re-instate your ban with no possibility to be unbanned.

One think I do ask before I unban you though is that you read the server rules thoroughly. When you have done this, let me know, and I can issue your unban.
Ok, thanks Smile
Hope it will never get to a perm Biggrin
It won't, as long as you follow the rules.

Unban accepted.
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's