[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban (Ban Reduced by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● battlegman

● 23/7/2013

http://i.imgur.com/07jRzj6.png?1

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Banned for no reason at all. I had to SLOW to about 15MPH on the autobahn to tell another player what ENB was. Josh came up behind me, 75% of the right side of me was clear, I was at the barrier. He hits me, he was not going fast, so I'm guessing he has the reaction time of a turtle or hit me on purpose. Then tells me "Do not stop on the autobahn and type". Last time I checked, there was no minimum speed limit on the autobahn. If I want to go 15MPH, I will go 15MPH. I was all the way left and on the barrier. I then proceeded to comment "Sorry Mom." Because I thought this was a cruise server, not a whine server. (He had no damage to his car because of the incident). I then gave him of an example of what someone should be kicked for, considering, I guess he has no clue of a proper kick. (He did not kick me) nor did I time out. Because I had a steady ping of 120-140. Never spiked. As my example showed "Sorry *Removed* nugget bitch". That would be unnecessary and should receive a kick, considering how disrespectful it is. Josh proceeds to say "I'll go one better" and then bans me. No reason at all. Abuse of powers. And he has the nerve to call me "cocky". When I never talk to anyone in TC, nor am on TC 24/7. I keep to myself, and that's it. I'm not coming in TC and bothering others, and not disobeying rules. Just here to drive and have a little fun. This was pretty low in my opinion. And just shows what kind of admins TC has. Not saying all admins are like this, but he gives me a bad taste in my mouth about TC admins now.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Hi,

I'll start with your driving on the autobahn and the crash.

You should not be stopping or slowing to a crawl to type on any road, especially the Autobahn. I hit you when you were nearly stopped in the outside lane of the Autobahn. I did try to avoid you but I didn't. There is a general minimum speed of 20mph on all roads, although this is a road law as opposed to a server rule.

Your general attitude was the main issue. Comments, such as calling an admin "mom", don't help any situation. As I said to you last night comments like that just give the impression that you are either looking for trouble or just have a poor attitude - it's a tad disrespectful.

Further comments like "Different TC, same childish admins", "I never talk to anyone. Argument invalid." too show a brunt attitude. I am aware that 'argument invalid' doesn't sound overly rude outside of its context.

After this you then practically asked for me to do something when you said "maybe if I said "Sorry *Removed* nugget bitch" Yeah you better kick me for that". That comment is inappropriate and unnecessary.

I am not willing to remove your ban altogether but I am happy to reduce it to 7 days.

Josh.
That is probably the biggest load of crap I've ever seen.
Ban someone for giving an example?
Kick is enough.
I'd like someone higher up in the system than you, that I can talk to. Obviously you do not know how to admin at all. That is a ridiculous reason for a ban.
Josh is a team leader, there is no-one higher.

He is happy to reduce your ban, but if you're unwilling to cooperate I see no reason for this to happen.
I don't see why it would be 7 days anyways? IF you're going to ban, do it for a day.
No reason for a week ban for something harmless.
If I rammed everyone then a ban is necessary.
Maybe you should see this from my point of view.
It is our role to observe and judge situations from all points of view and act fairly and in accordance with our server rules.
I don't see how this is bannable, and for so long.
Ok, kick me. Ban me for a day. Make me learn my lesson.
I have. I don't talk much in the server anyways. You know how many times I've talked to anyone in TC, once. this one time. I don't come on to cause a disruption. I'm there to drive and have a good time.
To be honest, I think you would be lucky to have your ban reduced to 7 days, going off what happened in the server. You have to remember that there are kids that play LFS as well and they don't need to be exposed to this type of language, your general attitude at the time was actually breaching rule 9.2, If I was faced with that situation I would have done the same thing.

Just my contribution, delete if you want.
As I've said before, your whole attitude in general is why you were banned.

Can you see how those comments I mentioned were unnecessary and provocative?
It was one comment to state an example.
You treat this like a major crime.
One incident happen that could of been avoided. Instead you ban me for god knows how long over something that should of never been banable. If I have an attitude, then so do you, for freaking out about it and banning me.
It's more than that last comment though, it's the sarcastic and quite frankly rude nature of the previous comments.

I never asked you to provide an example of what you think is kick-able or ban-able. Unfortunately, it isn't you who gets to decide what deserves a kick or a ban. At no point did I ask you to swear. Regardless of the intent behind it, again, your last comment was just unnecessary and inappropriate.
Okay.
I apologize for my behavior, and the comment. I agree it was inappropriate.
Your ban will be reduced to 7 days from tomorrow.
Your ban has been reduced
Reference URL's