[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Rexxzzyy's unban (Unban Request Denied by Snake)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Daisukee

● Time & Date of Incident : Today

● Replay / Screenshot Link: I'm not sure what i really did sorry.
● Replay Timestamps: N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Hello, Pete told me that i was banned for parking on the autobahn, the thing is, i was not parked my car was iver broke or i was typing, if you look in the replay i stop to type, and also ask drugantor, i was having family problems and had to leave my pc for 5 minutes, but a tow moved me, i'm sorry for this trouble and sorry to the person who reported me, also please read this carefully as i really want to get back on the server, thank you.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Appreciate it mate, and hope you understand the Family problems, i actually had no push to talk, so everyone in teamspeak heard the shouting
Hello, you stopped several times on the autobahn and wrong sided it once. I told you a few times not to do it and you got even kicked for it. You simply ignored what I've said and kept on doing it, and I don't see any reason for you to stop whilst typing. You are using a wheel or atleast a gamepad, and even user with a mouse or keyboard are able to keep driving whilst chatting. When you really need to stop everytime then not on the autobahn.

Quote:10.1.1. Driving wrong way on the Autobahn is strictly forbidden. Even during chases.
10.1.2. Avoid stopping on the Autobahn where possible.

Quote:2013-07-23 01:07:06 UTC Kyoto SnakeEye1324 [TC]›Snake‹ : [MED]Ðrïþh†z™ - dont stop on the ab
2013-07-23 02:03:38 UTC Kyoto SnakeEye1324 [TC]›Snake‹ : [DJ]Ðrïþh†z™ - i told you before already to not to park on the ab
2013-07-23 19:03:39 UTC Kyoto *HOST* Ðrïþh†z was kicked
2013-07-23 21:52:20 UTC Kyoto SnakeEye1324 [TC]›Snake‹ : DrIpHtz - and you could stop stopping on the ab
2013-07-23 21:52:25 UTC Kyoto SnakeEye1324 [TC]›Snake‹ : DrIpHtz - DRIVE ON
2013-07-23 23:01:18 UTC Kyoto SnakeEye1324 [TC]›Snake‹ : DrIpHtz - dont wrongside on the ab

The ban will stay and end at the 26th. I recommend you to reread the rules.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's