[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Needforspeeyy Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by Mr. NB)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: needforspeeyy

● Time & Date of Incident: Unknown 2008

● Replay / Screenshot Link: Don't have any.
● Replay Timestamps: Don't have it here either.

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: So my friend and I, just got on to LFS again after a long time away from the LFS scene and we found out that I was permabanned. He joined your teamspeak and found out that the account was banned back in 2008 where it was not my account. I purchased this account 2-3 years ago and now that I got back into LFS, I would love to be unbanned from your server as I really love cruising and the aspects that comes with it. I look forward to hearing from you and cruising on the server.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Hi,

It seems I banned you back in the day (mid-2008) for a series of incidents, mainly intentional ramming and abusive to the community.

Just to confirm: You said that you are returning to LFS "after a long time away" -- were you using this account previously? If not, did you note notice you were banned before you took a break from the game?

Thanks,

Brad
Yes, but I took a hiatus from the game as it was getting to trivial and no I didn't notice because I haven't been on TC servers and that's why I found it weird that I was banned from it, hence that's why my friend went on to your TS and asked about what was up(He talked to someone named Sean) So yes, I was using it, but not in 2008 where I didn't own the account.

(2013-07-28 19:55)Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

It seems I banned you back in the day (mid-2008) for a series of incidents, mainly intentional ramming and abusive to the community.

Just to confirm: You said that you are returning to LFS "after a long time away" -- were you using this account previously? If not, did you note notice you were banned before you took a break from the game?

Thanks,

Brad
I'm unbanning you on Brad's behalf.

Please make sure to read our Server Rules, before you start playing on our servers - http://www.city-driving.co.uk/rules/.

[TC] CityDriving Manual - http://www.city-driving.co.uk/manual/.

Thank you!

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's