[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Rexxzzyy's unban (Unban Request Denied by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Daisukee

● Time & Date of Incident: Now

● Replay / Screenshot Link: I don't have replay
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Ok, i was trying to explain to boypower that, someone was drifting, but he was speeding away and was not on my radar, so i put on my lights and sirens and tried to catch up, then boypower removes my rights and says im speeding and all the other people are complaing so i says "Stfu" and people are cussing me, so i cuss them, and i get banned this is *Removed* idiotic and i won't stand for such bullshit, get this sorted and sort you bloody admins out.
(2013-07-30 10:44)rexxzzyy Wrote: [ -> ]● Your LFS Username: Daisukee

● Time & Date of Incident: Now

● Replay / Screenshot Link: I don't have replay
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Ok, i was trying to explain to boypower that, someone was drifting, but he was speeding away and was not on my radar, so i put on my lights and sirens and tried to catch up, then boypower removes my rights and says im speeding and all the other people are complaing so i says "Stfu" and people are cussing me, so i cuss them, and i get banned this is *Removed* idiotic and i won't stand for such bullshit, get this sorted and sort you bloody admins out.

I'll reply back soon, but please sort your horrendous attitude out.
No, because i'm not being rude, i'm getting mad because of your idiotic behavior and being a horrendous admin by banning me for being mad at your unfair actions.
I was aware that you had warnings for speeding as a cop already. Though, I revoked your rights because you were speeding for an excessive amount of time trying to catch up to someone who was ages away. I would have given you a simple warning to not take the mick when catching up, but I remembered you had previous warning/s.

Your attitude spiralled from the revoke where you were very argumentative, sarcastic and outright abusive.

Here are some examples:

2013-07-30 10:45:00 UTC Kyoto daisukee DripHtz : stfu
2013-07-30 10:44:59 UTC Kyoto daisukee DripHtz : Louis
2013-07-30 10:44:14 UTC Kyoto daisukee DripHtz : Jake, noone is lauging, you're idiotic little boy.
2013-07-30 10:42:24 UTC Kyoto daisukee DripHtz : goto the f***ing replay
2013-07-30 10:41:31 UTC Kyoto daisukee DripHtz : Because you are a complete...
2013-07-30 10:40:26 UTC Kyoto daisukee DripHtz[COP] : because you're blind and don't read full sentences

You managed to acquire 5 administrative entries in less than 10 minutes. After 2 kicks and 1 swearing fine, you still had poor attitude therefore a ban was imposed as a last resort.
Yes well, you really think im gunna keep my anger in ? when you ban me for no reason ? please pm me so we can sort this.
(2013-07-30 11:16)rexxzzyy Wrote: [ -> ]Yes well, you really think im gunna keep my anger in ? when you ban me for no reason ? please pm me so we can sort this.

If you genuinely think the ban was for no reason, then I'm worried. Read my post again.

You are entitled to an unban appeal.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's