[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban :( (Unban Request Denied by Savy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: N I K I

● Time & Date of Incident Few days ago

● Replay / Screenshot Link: I aint got one, but obviously someone has since I'm banned for it and it's not reported
● Replay Timestamps: -//-

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
There isn't even report about me harassing, yet I'm somehow banned. This happened days ago.

I remember making some cruel jokes on some girl which I thought was dude with girls name having fun...... When I was made sure it is a girl and that she is 14....... Obviously and of course I stopped that jokes as any sensible person would do.

C'mon you understand it was misunderstanding that I didn't know she doesn't take this humor that well and when I've seen she takes it as harassment I stopped.

If I haven't apologize to her yet. I do apologize now. None of the jokes was intended to insult you or was it in any way personal. I had no idea who you are and that you're so very sensitive.

You know I'm loose, but you know I have boundaries and I wasn't pushing with this, nor I am now pushing with this supposed harassment of that person. There is no need to have me banned, as I am not doing this!
The fact you've titled your thread 'unban Sad' shows you're not very serious about the whole situation, you're trivialising. It is actually quite serious.

Also, follow the format which is provided within this section.

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
What's that even mean reason threadname is this or that... I haven't seen there's sample for thread name.

I've missed on sample for post. So I've edited it.

I'm dead serious about this.
so basically what your saying is, if this was a girl who was 18+ then its perfectly fine to speak to them like this? It shows clear disrespect towards them and you only seem to think the age is a problem, I don't see you thinking the way you spoke to her was that much of a problem. What you said was just disgusting and out right disrespectful towards someone, even when asked to stop you continued.
No. I've never spoken to a girl in my life like that.

I thought it's a man! Calling for some attention. There is a girl called ** in very popular sit-com that's currently a hit. Somehow I linked those two together and teazed.

I've stopped long before anyone informed me about her age!
But you continued to say things towards her when she asked you to stop, so you clearly didn't pay much attention to the fact she wanted you to stop saying them things. So you just assumed it was a guy because their name was the same as someone else's on a TV show? I must say that is one the most ridiculous things I've ever heard.
Yea it is ridiculous. Sad I've stopped eventually. It didn't last weeks, days, or a day, or an hour. It was stopped quite quickly by me when I realized it's a girl afterall we're talking about here. Man I'm so sorry about that to her. Wish I didn't just assume this silly thing ehh.
The main thing is, it shouldn't of happened. And just looking through the history of what you say, shows you seem to say quite a lot of rude and inappropriate stuff and I've only looked at what you've said in the past 2weeks or so. So I would hate to think how much you've actually said over the months or even years. Even when you found out it was a girl and her age you still made a very inappropriate comment about it.
We normally talk like this in private. You'll probably see some words between me, franky, fatsu, sean and whoever. It doesn't hurt anyone's feelings. On cargame servers, ronys fun events, after leagues or whatever it's quite normal to have a little bit fun like that.

If it's not acceptable on your server only, then I will not use it there then. But in general it is acceptable in 90% cases and how could I know it's any different at your place.
But I see most of the stuff you're saying is in public chat, which means if there is any young people on the server then they will see what you're saying. You need to remember that young people play this game as well and some of the things you're saying isn't needed and shouldn't be said in public chat. But surely you see when you're on the server that no1 else types any of the stuff your saying? Only seems to be you and Frank. And I'll admit I've seen some of the stuff Frank has said and he probably should've been banned for the some of the comments he made as well.

There is also a case where you were banned for a racist comment, and you have said a racist comment again which should be put in with this ban as well.
I was already banned for giving regards to my pal in what you find a racist insult! It was no insult to him as he is not of different race.

We don't realize you're all serious about your business. You should see younger friends of us, they're just as bad as us, or worse. It's until this point absolutely normal for us to behave in this way, anywhere. That includes your server too.

If you really wanted to do something about this, why not send PM or talk to us in private about it and we'd understand. It's not like we're apes. We can make changes for your server and your younger population that you so much care about.
The racist comment was a different one which was only said a few days ago, and the fact you've been on our servers for a while Niki. You should know the rules by now and you should know we're different to cargame, even in the sense that the insim fines you for swearing. You seem to understand this quite quickly and I don't see you swearing as much as you use to. You've been on the server for 5years and you're telling me you had no clue about making inappropriate comments in public? Your URS is a mess and you seem to think you can be abusive to other users. We shouldn't have to talk to you not to say disgusting things in public chat, if you don't see anyone else doing it then surely you know that no1 wants to know or read it.

And you've already been told by an admin to keep your comments in PM chat or channel chat, but I guess you didn't listen to what they had to say.
Savy I turned down on it since they made a remark about it it. Yes, I've noticed most users aren't this way, but since some were and I was just recently told to take it to PM it looked fine to me.

Give me a second chance. I understand what you are saying and I can make few changes for your server in my conversations with ladyboys.
Nah your alright, I've explained why you're banned and that is why you will remain banned. Feel free to make a unban appeal if you feel I'm wrong.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's