[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Savy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: dogie213

● Time & Date of Incident Don't know

● Replay / Screenshot Link: Don't know
● Replay Timestamps: Don't have

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

I wasn't on for the last 2 days, and I got banned for harassment and I wasn't even online at that time, I don't know who I harassed, and who banned me.
It's beyond worrying to think that you have no idea what you've done. All will be revealed shortly!

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
I won't even repeat the things you said, because it was just disgusting. If you can't remember what you've done over the past 2-3weeks then that isn't a good sign. Surely you can remember that you said some disgusting things to someone?
(2013-08-01 21:03)Savy Wrote: [ -> ]I won't even repeat the things you said, because it was just disgusting. If you can't remember what you've done over the past 2-3weeks then that isn't a good sign. Surely you can remember that you said some disgusting things to someone?
If you mean swearing, I didn't swear to anyone
Swearing has nothing to do with it, its about the disgusting comments you made to another user in channel chat, maybe you remember it now?
(2013-08-01 21:05)Savy Wrote: [ -> ]Swearing has nothing to do with it, its about the disgusting comments you made to another user in channel chat, maybe you remember it now?
To whom

(2013-08-01 21:05)Savy Wrote: [ -> ]Swearing has nothing to do with it, its about the disgusting comments you made to another user in channel chat, maybe you remember it now?
I got your pm,

The user you are talking about was for fun back when I was in RDSR, at some point it was boring for me and I was talking to some members and I was flirting (for fun) on someone, and the person knew it was a joke because later I said it was a joke, because why would I flirt on someone for real

If this was harassment and the user to who happend this to, i'm saying sorry and it wasn't my meanings to harass you,

So i'm sorry if that hurt you.
It was hardly any fun, the reply you got in the channel chat should've shown you it wasn't any fun. The things you said were just disgusting and uncalled for.
(2013-08-01 21:21)Savy Wrote: [ -> ]It was hardly any fun, the reply you got in the channel chat should've shown you it wasn't any fun. The things you said were just disgusting and uncalled for.
The members of RDSR know me of weird reaction and comments, didn't know that they didn't like it, otherwise I would've already stopped a long time ago and said sorry for the comments I made towards to the user.
The fact this even happened in the first place isn't a good thing, and also the fact that at the start of this you didn't have any idea what I was on about which is worrying. I personally don't believe you should get unbanned for this, doesn't matter how much you apologise. The comments you said towards this person were uncalled for and disgusting, and I fail to see at any time where this person responded to you in a way that would want you to continue saying these things. For this reason I will deny your unban request, but you can make a unban appeal if you feel I'm wrong.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's