[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request - Shino (Ban Reduced by Savy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Dreadster

● Time & Date of Incident : 30th July

● Replay / Screenshot Link: None
● Replay Timestamps: None

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: The question I asked multiple times was meant as a joke, it wasn't supposed to 'harrass' the other user. Now, I am asking to be unbanned, so I can once again play LFS with this community. I would like to apologise for my previous actions to Fiona herself, I've already PM'd you saying I'm sorry but I will say it again, I'm sorry about the things I did to you that annoyed you or 'harrassed' you. These things, which I regret, I would like to make it clear that I am not here to cause trouble; I don't want to bring up things that happened days ago, and I would like the issues to remain in the past. I will keep this short, but I would like to say sorry for the way I was, and the way I acted. I have changed a lot as a person, although it's a few days, I now know my boundries on TC what to say and what not to say. I was egotistical, and I ended up acting like a moron. I am sorry for the problems I have caused, and would like to leave that in the past. I was warned multiple times to stop, which I ignored idiotically, which led to this ban.

Regards,

Matt
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
What you see as a joke doesn't mean others will, you continued to do this when you was asked to stop and the fact this even happened in the first place isn't acceptable. I don't believe your "I have changed as a person" because I thought you would've learned from the last ban you received which was for 182days which got reduced to 90days. Although this was a while ago you should've learned the boundaries from that ban and not from this one.
(2013-08-05 13:41)Savy Wrote: [ -> ]What you see as a joke doesn't mean others will, you continued to do this when you was asked to stop and the fact this even happened in the first place isn't acceptable. I don't believe your "I have changed as a person" because I thought you would've learned from the last ban you received which was for 182days which got reduced to 90days. Although this was a while ago you should've learned the boundaries from that ban and not from this one.

Hello,

Apologies for the late reply, I was in Barcelona for the last 10 days, now.
During my time there I've had time to think about how I act, in both real life and on the internet, and I've noticed some trends in both of these, for example, in real life, my exam results are not what they should've been, due to my immaturity in my lessons, and generally just pissing about, when I should have been paying attention, it's the same thing on the internet, due to my immaturity I've been getting banned, left right and center, for stupid little things, like this one. Now I'm determined to change for the better, finally settle down and just have a good time.

I want to try something that could be seen as just plain daft or actually could help me change. My URS is hardly the best thing in the world, so in-fact far from it, so what I intend to do is this, be unbanned, under one condition, the next time I step out of line like this or anything that happened previously, I get a permanent ban. It sounds like i'm just being daft, but I just want to get on, have fun and cruise.

Matt
I will reduce your ban down to 30days, as you've already served 14days. You will be re-banned for 16days which means you will be unbanned on the 30th August. Make sure nothing like this happens again and just keep some things to yourself.

Your ban has been reduced
Reference URL's