[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: UnBann Request - Marc (Unban Request Denied by Crille)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: tiagox

● Time & Date of Incident: I Don't Remember

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: It's the following:
I was helping a folk in the server that was rolled up outside the Blackwood track garages (pits, box) and suddenly showed up one guy that was pushing me while i was helping the rolled car and started to say that the guy who has the car rolled didnt need my help and rammed me and he started arguing saying me to step back and i already did and even in that situation he still rammed me. I warned him to stop ramming and talking to me like that way, because i was only trying to help as a normal citizen. I got irritated and as i "say" the word "*Removed*" tons of times a day to friends and they are not in the offensive way, only to call them or in the joke way, i did the same with this guy in the TC CityDriving Server One and an Admin saw the word and banned me for that.
As long as i know, i didn't say "*Removed*" in the offensive way to call him black or being a racist guy, even the opposite, i'm outgoing and i have no problems with other people's races... so, i presume that isn't reason to ban me and if i did wrong, let me know, because i won't say that word or any other word that is suspiscious of racism.

Waiting for reaply,
Marc
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
(2013-08-04 22:13)Mark Wrote: [ -> ]I got irritated and as i "say" the word "*Removed*" tons of times a day to friends and they are not in the offensive way, only to call them or in the joke way, i did the same with this guy in the TC CityDriving Server One and an Admin saw the word and banned me for that.

Your sentence was "gtfo n****r". The manner in which you used the n-word tells me you did it to offend. You yourself say that you was irratated at the time. I understand that sometimes other users can cause you annoyance, but still, you could have contacted an admin or submitted a forum report. Instead you insulted and used a racist word. This is Not acceptable in our community.

The ban stays.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's