[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: BRAIN WASHED :p
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If this is the smartest people to explain why, then damn thats funny.

How stupid can you get.... Atheists dont have to prove that there is not a got.... Its the people that belive there is a god that has to prove it cause us atheists dont give a shit Wink

yea .. I'm too lazy to watch those 2 minutes and 9 and a half one ..
Even Stephen Hawking is neutral on that, he says that the evolution might be true, but is just a theory. Maybe there is a God who made everything, or maybe people made God.

Neither of the two have enough proofs to consider them real.
I think I know where this thread is going

[Image: nSA3eHQ.gif]
Pointless from the very first second.
+1 Chuck.

I do have to add one thing though, just to make people angry.

Without a single doubt, the most fanatic people I have ever met and that always try to force their opinions on me and/or others, are atheists. I truly love how TRD is actually helping prove that statement, as he is the only one that starts threads with this topic on the forum.
(2013-08-10 02:19)Leon Wrote: [ -> ]Without a single doubt, the most fanatic people I have ever met and that always try to force their opinions on me and/or others, are atheists.

Not intended to cause any offence, but in my experience, I've found Muslims to "preach/force ideas" more. Not really interested in all this stuff myself though.
[Image: 942474_307676806042909_670760926_n.jpg]

Thats why..... In that case Wink

Im not talking about calm religion people that dont do bad stuff. Im talking about the *Removed* stoning people, killing people in the name of god!!!
And why is this a bad thread? Are you afraid to talk about it? Even my wife talk about it with me and she is religious, im atheist. So why??
I don't really think it's a matter worth discussing. The less there's talk about religion, the faster it will go away and be forgotten and everyone will be better off that way.
Yes, but its fun listening to the arguments... Wink
But it's not fun listening to you. You're seemingly the only religious extremist on this forum.
Im non religious... So therefor not religious extremist Smile Thats kinda the point. Only thing i want to hear is proof that god exist.
What Leon mostly meant is, that you're the only one who's actually willing to continuously argue about religions. It didn't mean to refer you as religious.

If you don't believe in God, then don't. Some do, some don't, you should go argue about it on somewhere where there is more people like you, to get your amusement.
And there the point was hit.
Afraid to talk religion are we?? Tongue
(2013-08-10 10:02)ChrisM Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-10 02:19)Leon Wrote: [ -> ]Without a single doubt, the most fanatic people I have ever met and that always try to force their opinions on me and/or others, are atheists.

Not intended to cause any offence, but in my experience, I've found Muslims to "preach/force ideas" more. Not really interested in all this stuff myself though.

Maybe it's different in your country, but here I've found that Muslims don't preach/force ideas at all. It is just that they tend to be more involved in their religion as it requires more effort than other religions, but I have never ever seen a Muslim try to convince someone else of their religion. Everyone should just go about their own business and not worry about what other people believe, as it makes no difference to your beliefs.
(2013-08-15 00:49)Sinoco Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe it's different in your country, but here I've found that Muslims don't preach/force ideas at all. It is just that they tend to be more involved in their religion as it requires more effort than other religions, but I have never ever seen a Muslim try to convince someone else of their religion. Everyone should just go about their own business and not worry about what other people believe, as it makes no difference to your beliefs.

Probably depends where you live and what mindset the religious groups have there. Over here i see plenty of stands with muslims groups claiming their religion is a peaceful one, however it is easy to ignore. It can get pretty nasty if you let them their will though.

Reference URL's