[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: LFS error.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys currently i keep getting this error (Below) & also brown cars in my game when skins i already own don't load until i stop my car? Does anyone know a fix or some way of solving my problems? Much appropriated if anyone can shed some light!

[Image: 3XQqt.png]
The skin loading is like that on purpose, because it's to prevent lagging in close racing. The Stash Space error has been happening to me as well.
(2013-08-09 19:08)Zipppy Wrote: [ -> ]The skin loading is like that on purpose, because it's to prevent lagging in close racing. The Stash Space error has been happening to me as well.

I never used to get it. Its really annoying to see 10 or more people with brown cars.
(2013-08-09 19:37)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-09 19:08)Zipppy Wrote: [ -> ]The skin loading is like that on purpose, because it's to prevent lagging in close racing. The Stash Space error has been happening to me as well.

I never used to get it. Its really annoying to see 10 or more people with brown cars.

Even more annoying when your game jumps for a second to load a skin, making you crash.

Just stand still, engine off, or maybe even shift+p and the skins should load.
(2013-08-09 19:47)KaraK Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-09 19:37)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]

Even more annoying when your game jumps for a second to load a skin, making you crash.

Just stand still, engine off, or maybe even shift+p and the skins should load.

I have been doing this. But it seems like people like to change skins every minute! Its never happens to me before has it only just started for you guys too?
The skin thing has been there forever as far as I recall.

About the error; I fixed it on my dad's shoddy computer by not recording replays in multiplayer. (I think that by default the game always records them into temp.mpr)
(2013-08-09 20:10)Audiojack Wrote: [ -> ]The skin thing has been there forever as far as I recall.

About the error; I fixed it on my dad's shoddy computer by not recording replays in multiplayer. (I think that by default the game always records them into temp.mpr)

I did this too, hasn't happened since (couple days ago)
how to disable recording?

same problem here
Here :
[Image: 3XUEk.jpg]
Haven't been on all week, I'm likely missing out.

(2013-08-09 19:37)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]I never used to get it. Its really annoying to see 10 or more people with brown cars.

Hmm.. I find that odd.. I always got white cars.
(2013-08-09 21:47)Zipppy Wrote: [ -> ]Haven't been on all week, I'm likely missing out.

(2013-08-09 19:37)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]I never used to get it. Its really annoying to see 10 or more people with brown cars.

Hmm.. I find that odd.. I always got white cars.

White cars are for skins not downloaded. Brown cars are for skins downloaded but not loaded?
Reference URL's