[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Steffanandersen unban appeal (Unban Request Denied by Savy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: steffanandersen

- Time & Date of Incident: Don't remember maby 1 month ago.
- Replay / Screenshot Link: None
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: I was disrespectful to a police officer. i dont know why i did it to him but i think it was something about me reccomended him to change tampon which in this case was pretty stupid done of me. im truly sorry for what i said towards that player and i really just want a new chance to cruise, im actually a pretty good guy.
From what your record says, it's a bit more than what you said. However I'll contact the admin to let them know of this request Smile
(2013-08-09 20:47)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]From what your record says, it's a bit more than what you said. However I'll contact the admin to let them know of this request Smile

I dont remember exactly what more i said so that can just come from the logs or sumth i dont try to hide anything or deny it.
Well as that itself is disrespectful, you also said "go jump off a bridge" which is just a shocking thing to tell someone to do.
(2013-08-09 22:00)Savy Wrote: [ -> ]Well as that itself is disrespectful, you also said "go jump off a bridge" which is just a shocking thing to tell someone to do.

Really didnt knew it was this bad, im really sorry Sad
Before I banned you, you received a ban 3months before it and it was for the following: 2013-02-21 - 02:22:42 UTC - Sydney - steffanandersen - LBD.S.Andersen : you were crippled when you were 8

I'm honestly amazed you only got away with 14days for saying this, and then 3months later you tell someone to jump off a bridge. I fail to see any positive outcomes if I unban you.
(2013-08-09 22:15)Savy Wrote: [ -> ]Before I banned you, you received a ban 3months before it and it was for the following: 2013-02-21 - 02:22:42 UTC - Sydney - steffanandersen - LBD.S.Andersen : you were crippled when you were 8

I'm honestly amazed you only got away with 14days for saying this, and then 3months later you tell someone to jump off a bridge. I fail to see any positive outcomes if I unban you.

Well i can see it from your point of view, but i really just one more chance to show im a worthy player for this server, i like it alot and i think its the only worthy cruise server on LFS
as I explained above, you were very lucky to get away with 14days. Then for you to come back to our servers and continue to insult people the way you do is just shocking, for this reason I'll deny your unban request.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's