[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [Takumi] Unban request. (Unban Request Denied by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sample Unban Request Wrote:
● Your LFS Username: jordan54000

● Time & Date of Incident maybe 1 month ago

● Replay / Screenshot Link: no sorry

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Im banned cause too many time chased by cop.

Now its ok, i dont do that anymore im not a poor dumbass, i just want to drive on [TC] again. Thumbup1
Please consider my request.

Takumi
The incident was far from a month ago, it was actually the 28th/29th of July. Also, it seems you don't know the actual reason you were banned, and provided no reason as to why I should actually unban you.

(2013-08-10 09:20)Takumi54 Wrote: [ -> ]Sample Unban Request Wrote:
● Your LFS Username: jordan54000

● Time & Date of Incident maybe 1 month ago

● Replay / Screenshot Link: no sorry

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Im banned cause too many time chased by cop.

Now its ok, i dont do that anymore im not a poor dumbass, i just want to drive on [TC] again. Thumbup1
Please consider my request.

Takumi
Yes, i know what i do but i dont ramming anyone and other stuff like that, just chilling with a cop and my friend.
You ban me cause i break the rules when i doing that, i understand now its good for me.

Its an error, the first on TC and not a crime i think, i went on your forum, i post a correct unban request (not easy for a frenchy) and promise to dont do that anymore.
What would you more?

Pls be right in your judgment.

Takumi
Please state what you did wrong, I'd like to see if you remember the abhorrent stuff you said.

(2013-08-10 09:43)Takumi54 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, i know what i do but i dont ramming anyone and other stuff like that, just chilling with a cop and my friend.
You ban me cause i break the rules when i doing that, i understand now its good for me.

Its an error, the first on TC and not a crime i think, i went on your forum, i post a correct unban request (not easy for a frenchy) and promise to dont do that anymore.
What would you more?

Pls be right in your judgment.

Takumi
Yes i remember i say a lot of sh.it to him like "i find you and kill you" or he's a bad driver, follow and interfer when he chase my friend etc... but you know like me its not possible, at least not for me im in france... Closedeyes

All that sh.it is joking and chilling with a friend, i know this is a bad way to have fun on TC. Thumbdown
I am teribly sorry for all that sh.it i did and i say, but first i dont want to be offensive, just want to tease it a little.
I apologize to him, im sorry for offense you.

Im not a bad guy at all Smile

Takumi
2013-07-28 17:06:18 UTC Kyoto jordan54000 Takumi™ : i m like you, i m thinking of i m in real life
2013-07-28 17:05:50 UTC Kyoto jordan54000 Takumi™ : i m a danger for you
2013-07-28 17:05:43 UTC Kyoto jordan54000 Takumi™ : you dont know nothing about me
2013-07-28 17:05:21 UTC Kyoto jordan54000 Takumi™ : i go justice with you and find you and kill you and your family

Hardly a joke now is it?

You're entitled to an unban appeal.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's