[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request - RedJ (Unban Request Granted by Savy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:RedJ

● Time & Date of Incident : Just discovered it now

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I don't know why Am i banned
You were banned for ultimately saying you were DDoSing our server. Even as a joke, that comment is a bit silly when we're experiencing DDoS attacks..

I'll notify the admin who banned you.

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
I Know it was very silly to say , but I was tired of the questions , WHO WHO WHO ?!
So we're unsure about who is attacking the server we pay for and you think its a smart thing to say its you? How on earth can you think that this is a good or funny thing to say while we have this going on?
I was annoyed of everybody asking about who is behind it , but it was a very stupid attempt to calm the atmosphere , I regret saying it , sorry .
How is it calming the atmosphere by admitting to doing an attack on the server? All that is going to do is give you more attention about something this serious, and while we're not sure who is doing it. I will take that comment seriously like I did with Psygo's comment.
It was an idiotic comment , but I meant to stop these annoying questions , sorry again for that .
I unbanned you, in future don't make these comments again.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's