[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban request. m4x1 (Unban Request Denied by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:m4x1

● Time & Date of Incident: 2013-08-12 21:48:06

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:60 days is a bit long for poor attitude when i was being tormented. i tend to get wound up easly
Please look at this: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2

Also, you were banned the day before yesterday. Please check the ban list: http://urs.city-driving.co.uk/banlist.php
ye but 60 day comon if u gonna ban people dont be silly with how long it is.

???????
(2013-08-14 14:02)m4x1 Wrote: [ -> ]ye but 60 day comon if u gonna ban people dont be silly with how long it is.

???????

Update the format then we'll talk.
Thanks for fixing the format.

Although 60 days may seem harsh to you, it isn't. This is due to the fact you have had a 3 day ban for abuse (and something else other than abuse, but it's irrelevant here), a 7 day ban, a 14 day ban, a 28 day ban and now it's 60 (I'm sure you can see a pattern). You also had a kick for abuse on the same day as the 60 day ban. Abuse and general poor attitude is against rule 1.1 - it's literally the first rule in the book.

You say you were being tormented, but who by? I couldn't find anyone abusing you, so please give something for me to go on (e.g. what they said, a username, etc.)
in not gonna waist my time. be like u are with how long the ban is. the way i see it it that 60 is a silly amount of time. thats just gonna make people more wound up and for them to behave worse.

thats all i have to say. i hope to use the server again soon. i hope u can see my point.

and also how did it get to a 60 day ban. what happend to 14 day and 28. can u plz find all the reasons for the 60 day ban plz so i can verify it plz

thanks for ur help
60 is not harsh. You have been banned multiple times for abuse/poor attitude but you've not been heeding these bans, therefore a two month ban was imposed. I think it is perfectly fair.

What gives you the right to abuse other players? Please tell me who was tormenting you and I shall look into it further (I doubt it's what I'm thinking because what I know doesn't warrant abuse)

(2013-08-14 19:24)m4x1 Wrote: [ -> ]in not gonna waist my time. be like u are with how long the ban is. the way i see it it that 60 is a silly amount of time. thats just gonna make people more wound up and for them to behave worse.

thats all i have to say. i hope to use the server again soon. i hope u can see my point.

and also how did it get to a 60 day ban. what happend to 14 day and 28. can u plz find all the reasons for the 60 day ban plz so i can verify it plz

thanks for ur help
ok can u plz find a relay of screen hot to prove of my abuse to others.
i would like to see theys. i dont ever save replys because of low hard drive space
[/u]
This was for the 60 day ban.

M4X1 Wrote:2013-08-12 20:56:17 UTC Jamaica m4x1 (MTR)REALRACER : wtf
2013-08-12 20:56:10 UTC Jamaica m4x1 (MTR)REALRACER : wtf
2013-08-12 20:55:01 UTC Jamaica m4x1 (MTR)REALRACER : wtf noobs
2013-08-12 20:46:18 UTC Jamaica m4x1 (MTR)REALRACER : wow
2013-08-12 20:46:11 UTC Jamaica m4x1 (MTR)REALRACER : is she that bad
2013-08-12 20:45:50 UTC Jamaica m4x1 (MTR)REALRACER : gto away
2013-08-12 20:45:26 UTC Jamaica m4x1 (MTR)REALRACER : [RBD]LifeRunner - no i get better ur mom
2013-08-12 20:44:23 UTC Jamaica m4x1 (MTR)REALRACER : some ones shut up lool
2013-08-12 20:43:47 UTC Jamaica m4x1 (MTR)REALRACER : ok now p**s of
2013-08-12 20:40:56 UTC Jamaica m4x1 (MTR)REALRACER : shut up plz duide
2013-08-12 20:35:25 UTC Jamaica m4x1 (MTR)REALRACER : I JUST WANT 26 FOR A RAC BADD AS FK

On first sight, this may not appear to be that bad. However, your overall attitude is very poor and the many bans in the past for this problem have not been rectified, therefore harsher measures were imposed.

Obviously there is also abuse from the other bans/the kick which I won't go too much into - by the way, I'm not the one who needs to prove anything here for you. It's your unban request, you prove your innocence (or why you should be unbanned) to me. That said, there is proof in the logs/URS that you were in fact abusive on the other bans/the kick.

As this unban request has been quite poor, I am going to be denying it. You are fully entitled to an unban appeal. http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=26

~ BP.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's