[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Booker/Makro Card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went to Booker with my mate the other day for the first time as his Dad has a card... Enjoyed my first visit and spent a small fortune on sweets and sugary things lol Smile

Read that its business holders only who may apply for an account.

I have seen members of the British Bee Keeping Association may apply for a card due to buying sugar in bulk lol, but not sure how to join or if you need proof you keep bee's lol.

Does anyone know of any work around to get in without a business? Smile

Cheers

Ash
Might be better searching on Google?

If it's designed for trade, then you can't get an account unless you are a business. However, I think some wholesalers let you join if you are either a civil servant/NHS/local govt employee.

If you are neither of the above, stick to Asda!
Tried Costco?

They're less restrictive than Makro as you can also be a member if you're any of this:

Qualified as:Chartered Architect Optician Pharmacist
Chartered Surveyor Qualified Accountant Solicitor/Barrister
Dentist Magistrate/Advocate Chartered/Civil Engineer

Current or retired employee of:Banking/Finance Civil Servant Education Fire/Rescue Insurance
Local Government Airline Post Office Police Force Medical/Health Service

And no, I can't be bothered formatting that properly Smile
If you're friendly with someone you know who has a business, just ask if you can use their card. Tongue
(2013-08-21 11:13)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]If you're friendly with someone you know who has a business, just ask if you can use their card. Tongue

Indeed my mums boyfriend has his. Its where i buy all my monster from :drool:
Reference URL's