[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Hook Unbann Requests (Unban Request Denied by Chuck)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:kozo76

- Time & Date of Incident 2012-05-17 08:41:02

- Replay / Screenshot Link:No
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: I purchased an S2 license from an other people. (So this is not a brand new license, this is a used one.) My problem is: this license has been banned on this server, before i purchased it from he, but now i own this license, and the other people got the bann on this server, with this license. So i need to unbann my S2 on your server.
The admin that has banned you, has been informed of your unban request and will respond shortly.

Small notification: Your account is your responsibility and it is your responsibility to make sure you purchased a clean account. However please wait for the responsible admin to make the final decision.
Perhaps you should buy a brand new account instead of a used one. The one you bought will most likely never be unbanned.
This account has been involved in an actual crime and will most likely never been unbanned again.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's