[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 2013 - Results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: gb3k-banner-results.png]

Summary

Congratulations to all of the prize winners and thanks to everyone who competed in this year's Gumball rally.

Voting has now opened for the Spirit of The Gumball Award. You can place your vote here.

The winners listed above will receive their prizes shortly.

Once again, thanks for taking part and congratulations to the winners!

Full Results Table:

Click for hi-res version

[Image: GB2013.png]
N1 catchup lamp. Litterally got 8th place in the last 12mins. Well done.
was too busy with work for most of it but I was 2nd for the first hour with the highest aaverage speed and to finish top 20 (19th) isnt bad i guess!
Congratulations all, was great fun. Smile
Congrats guys =)
Congratulations all - hopefully I'll be able to participate better next year... with new internet soon. Smile
Thank you all for yet another great year of gumballing.

Just a public note, if anybody has any long replays from the two weeks, please can you send them to [email protected] so I can create the aftermovie. Deadline is Friday 30th August 2013
Congratulation for all!!!
Very dramatic finish for the 8th place.

Congratulations everyone!
Congratulations everyone. Good to see the great effort this year!
(2013-08-23 23:43)fakedeath Wrote: [ -> ]Just a public note, if anybody has any long replays from the two weeks, please can you send them to [email protected] so I can create the aftermovie. Deadline is Friday 30th August 2013

280MB worth enough? Wink

Surely you have most of it already though, considering you did over 20,000km ?
(2013-08-23 23:43)fakedeath Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you all for yet another great year of gumballing.

Just a public note, if anybody has any long replays from the two weeks, please can you send them to [...]

I'll have a look - I think I've got a few I can send you.

Side note: I'd suggest you change the format of your e-mail address. Spam bots are buggers for MyBB forums. Closedeyes
Distance Column:

(Click for hi res)

[Image: lfsw-distance.png]

If I hadn't spent so much time on racing servers, maybe I'd have done better!
[Image: ygc2.jpg]

Congrats to the winners! Smile
Congrats to everyone who took part! Biggrin Great job all the winners! Smile

Btw, what happened to Light? I wasn't here for the last minutes of GB, last time I saw he was 4th?
(2013-08-24 10:55)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]Btw, what happened to Light? I wasn't here for the last minutes of GB, last time I saw he was 4th?

http://urs.city-driving.co.uk/banlist.php
Thanks BP, but what's his username? Smile
'elight'.
Awkwardly it falls to me to announce that the winner of the Spirit of The Gumball Award was... Me.

Thanks for the votes folks, really appreciate it. It was a pleasure to lead the organisation and running of this year's Gumball.
Well done Lamp! Well deserved, worked bloody hard to make this all happen! Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's