[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Giving my apoligize, I want to be unbanned. (Unban Request Denied by Crille)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Admin,

Yesterday I've been driving in the server (which I am driving in since 2 months) under the nickname "Reacerr" with my account "Fcvschagen".

Well, I really like this community and it will be sad if i can't drive on it anymore. I'll try to explain what happened yesterday.
I had a chase with 3 cops and I escaped very fair from them. Than, after the chase one cop followed me again under the reason "drifting". Well.. if that was a drift everybody should get fined, but oké. I immidiatly pulled my car to the right. So I told him that I was not paying and he fined me $200 becuase a "drift". For that I felt myself a little attacked, so I asked the cop if he was hitler.. I know that it was wrong, and I am really sorry for it. After that I quited the server, since I tried to login today I saw that I was banned.

So I am friendly asking to unban me, I know that I was wrong and I won't do it again. Next time I'll report such a cop on the forum. My distance droven is like 3000 km on this server. It will be sad if I'll lose this servers to play on. I've been playing lfs S2 for a few years.

This is my story. I hope that the TC team gives me one more chance.
Thank you,

Greetings, Reacerr (Fcvschagen)
Thread moved in the more appropriate forum section.

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Thanks, It would be great if I can get unbanned. I am sorry about the thing i said. I used to be a manageable driver, got angry becuase of this..
anybody here?
(2013-08-27 15:26)Reacerr Wrote: [ -> ]anybody here?

Please be patient. Admin that has banned you, has not been online yet since you made this thread. He will reply as soon as he will be able to.

Thank you!
Isn't there the possibility to just unban me? I promise that this is the full story Tongue
And that I am a good behavoured rider..
(2013-08-27 19:28)Reacerr Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't there the possibility to just unban me?

Admin that has banned you, will be dealing with your Unban Request. This is our policy and your case is not an exception, i'm afraid.
You won't "just be unbanned". Your offensive language was far from acceptable and it was only your decent URS that spared you from a longer ban. Ban stays.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's