[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Show us your Keys!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Had a massive conversation the other day with a nice sales lady from Mini who was particularly interested in my girlfriends keys. She mentioned how she finds out alot about people by just looking at their keys lol.

Share yours! Smile
Here's mine:

[Image: 1010009_10151863171943669_1828192035_n.jpg]

(And YES, the moose is a Beer opener Wink)
The big bundle is for some of my bikes, and my wardrobe at school. The single Honda one, is for my motorcycle. No bottle opener, as my phone usually does the job pretty well. Smile

[Image: QPUet6vl.jpg]
[Image: ooxv.jpg]

Home and Volvo. Smile

Does drum keys count? Tongue
I only need one of these. The other two are just for the looks

[Image: Fa5V2MC.jpg?2]
Top row:
- Car alarm key (to turn off the alarm permanently for maintenance purposes)
- Car key
- Car alarm remote

Bottom row:
- Led light
- Bicycle key
- Home key
- Storage room key
- Random locker keys

[Image: kiiss_zps144906aa.jpg]
my keys, which consist of
house key
house key for mums
house key for mates house
2 bike lock keys
money box key
[Image: 368c4a92-c414-405f-b1c8-883fc908e8ac_zps4240f7e5.jpg]
I work with keys and locks on a daily basis and just so you know, a trained person can actually make a key for your house/car using a picture of the original.

Don´t think it would happen, but just saying as I know some are quite paranoid.
Never thought of that.. Good point ! Tongue
Yeah, good point indeed and I was thinking about it, but then I realised that nobody on TC (or any random bad guy wandering to this forum) would go through the trouble to make my home key. Especially since it's an Abloy Exec and not many have the correct equipment to make those yet (other than reliable sources which won't do random copies from a picture Laugh)

And I don't even mind if someone copies my car key since the alarm will still go off and the car will be immobilized even with the key Rolleyes (Tbh I will be glad for anyone doing that if they want to get into my car that desperately, rather than breaking anything!)
(2013-08-26 20:58)Leon Wrote: [ -> ]I work with keys and locks on a daily basis and just so you know, a trained person can actually make a key for your house/car using a picture of the original.

The difficult step will be searching the house, bike, car...

Smile
(2013-08-26 21:22)Frozen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-26 20:58)Leon Wrote: [ -> ]I work with keys and locks on a daily basis and just so you know, a trained person can actually make a key for your house/car using a picture of the original.

The difficult step will be searching the house, bike, car...

Smile

With the amount of pictures some people post on the forums (especially with their houses, license plates, area, etc. in it), it wouldn't be that hard...
I'd post mine but Mk1 VW keys are so similiar that my car could be stolen very easily. :'(

(to get the point the blue cars keys will unlock/open both cars!)
Biggrin

Middle ones are for my house and a lock I haven't seen since years
Right and left one are pretty obvious
(Nice keychain for Audi Key is coming soon Smile)
[Image: 38ba0375-cb7d-4887-a66f-cf43dcc8e099_zps8dc0f1c0.jpg]
Renault 25 key, padlock key, house key... And mah knife~
[Image: 1378911406-image1119.jpg]
Reference URL's