[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Internet Connection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
Today my internet connection is being very weird. My computer will say it is connected to the internet, but the internet doesn't actually work. It keeps disconnecting me from servers, won't let me browse the internet etc. I know for a fact it hasn't got anything to do with my computer as it is exactly the on my phone. It happens every 5-30mins.
Thanks.
It might work restart modem or restore it like is brandnew modem i can do that with Thomspon modem i got 2 routers in my home only need to remove Power Cable i can lose Connections sometimes to.
(2013-08-27 16:50)Jimmy Wrote: [ -> ]It might work restart modem or restore it like is brandnew modem i can do that with Thomspon modem i got 2 routers in my home only need to remove Power Cable i can lose Connections sometimes to.
Tried that twice but it still happens.
maybe it can be troubles over that network you use now from that station thougt if you have called them or that.
Is it only today? If it continues more than 3 days you should probably call the company that provides it to you. But if it's only today then it could be something gone wrong in their end. Anyways is your cable ok then? Buy a new one and try that.
I'll see if it continues to happen, if so I'll call them up, thanks for your help!
Reference URL's