[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban (Unban Request Granted by Lampshade)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: ravo666

Time & Date of Incident: 22/08/13

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

I was talking to my brother, I said to him send me all your money and he send me only 5. Then I said to him f***ing jew and I get banned a one year. I think its too long time for this thing. I know its not legal to swear in the server and I apologize for that. Its was only the joke, nothing else. Maybe its possible to put this banned time more less, maybe one month or something? I am very thankful if somebody do this.
First i wanna say to sorry for write here because its not mine thread but i am hes brother and he talking to me when he get banned. He is not trouble maker he know now Tc servers are 0 tolerance swearing or racism. He didint mean somthing bad or insult some people he tell me " fking jew" because i send him 5 money for joke and he tell me this because it was so little money what i send him. We just cruise in TC and all is okei all time no trouble makers .

I was few days ago server and some guy telling cops " Shit cop " And "Hitler" with prupose tell bad words and he get 7 days. I know it was not excuse and my brother was make mistake but he didint mean somthing bad or make bad somebody just tell me this because i send so less money. This is picture with this guys who get 7 days ban for insult cops and say Hitler.

http://postimg.org/image/tnrv5rddx/

Regards

Administrator Message by: Lamp

Please refrain from posting in threads that do not concern you. Also, never use that upload site again, the adverts on it are simply foul.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
It's not only the swearing that concerned me, it was the fact that the comment is quite clearly racist.

Aiming any form of racism at a player carries a 365 day penalty, always has done.
How it is racist? It was only joke between me and my brother. I understand if I told something like this some other players, then I understand why i get banned so long time. Im not racist, don't think this, and this comment wasn't racist too for my side. Only the joke...
I don't think you understand that just because he's your brother you can't use such language in a public server. Even if you can't see that it's racist, surely you can see that it's highly inappropriate?
undefined

Yes, I see now. But I really didn't mean something bad with this comment and i'm very sorry for that. I have playing long time in TC and never before I don't have problems. Maybe we have some way to take this banned time more less? Next time, if I have some problem, you can put maximum ban for me, but I promise u don't need to do that. Seriously I apologize for this comment.
Don't let it happen again.

Unbanned.
undefined

No, it never happen again! Thank you very much!!
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's