[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unreasonable Ban (Unban Request Denied by Savy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Globb3n

● Their LFS Username(s): Police
● Their LFS GameName(s):

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

I got banned for nudging \ hitting a few policecars in chase. but was not banned before after i left. So why didnt they mention that when chase ended or etc? Admins were watching. I feel TC has different rules according to who`s online of the admins. Ive been in many chases and i stop if my lag causes issues. So banned for 3 days for somthing they didnt dare to say who reported or banned me. Admin happy thats what some of you are... Keep ur "I dont like that guy" off the servers.....

And btw what happens to the cops ramming me? Ima save each replay from now and report anyone who tries with Wronglaning or such. That goes for admins aswell.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
The ban has nothing to do if we "like" you or not, the ban was because you was purposfully hitting the cops attempting to either flip them over, or get them stuck on the sand by ramming them into it. The cop which was ramming you has been dealt with by losing his cop rights, if there was another cop doing it then please let me know and I'll look into that as well. You was warned about ramming into cops during a chase, but I guess you didn't listen. Just because you're in a RB4 doesn't mean you can ram the cops into the sand.
Your unban request will be denied, because of the reasons I've stated above.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's