[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request - MorenoKroes (Unban Request) (Unban Request Granted by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sample Unban Request Wrote:● Your LFS Username:
MorenoKroes

● Time & Date of Incident
8/29/2013 (14:35)

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I was banned for my numberplate, i have changed my numberplate, i'm going do normally on this server, i love this server.
Code:
2013-08-29 12:35:07 UTC    Montana    *HOST*    Moreno was banned by [TC]›BP‹
2013-08-29 12:35:07 UTC    Montana    *HOST*    Moreno - http://www.city-driving.co.uk/rules
2013-08-29 12:35:07 UTC    Montana    BoyPower    [TC]›BP‹ : !ban 1 MorenoKroes
2013-08-29 12:35:03 UTC    Montana    MorenoKroes    Moreno : BP ITS MY REAL NUMBERPLATE
2013-08-29 12:34:54 UTC    Montana    BoyPower    [TC]›BP‹ : Moreno - change it NOW please.
2013-08-29 12:34:49 UTC    Montana    MorenoKroes    Moreno : bp its an original plate..
2013-08-29 12:34:39 UTC    Montana    BoyPower    [TC]›BP‹ : Moreno - you're not wanting to argue with me right now
2013-08-29 12:34:34 UTC    Montana    MorenoKroes    Moreno : its from my real car
2013-08-29 12:34:31 UTC    Montana    BoyPower    [TC]›BP‹ : Moreno - change it. stop arguing
2013-08-29 12:34:28 UTC    Montana    MorenoKroes    Moreno : original
2013-08-29 12:34:26 UTC    Montana    MorenoKroes    Moreno : bp its an origininal dutch plate?
2013-08-29 12:34:16 UTC    Montana    BoyPower    [TC]›BP‹ : Moreno - it's not appropriate
2013-08-29 12:34:12 UTC    Montana    MorenoKroes    Moreno : why bp?
2013-08-29 12:34:04 UTC    Montana    BoyPower    [TC]›BP‹ : Moreno - change your plate

I instructed you to change your plate multiple times, gave a reason, asked you to stop arguing with me. You carried on arguing with me and wouldn't change it. If you had accepted it right away you would have got a warning for the plate at most, but since you failed to comply, you had 24 hours to cool off and to change the plate.

Your plate was FU-01-CK, I don't really care if that's your real numberplate, it's not appropriate for this community.
sorry man, that isnt idd an original plate, it was a joking. sorry mate, 24 hours to cool off, too long Sad sorry man and it was already changed... please unban now? sorry!!
(2013-08-29 12:55)MorenoKroes Wrote: [ -> ]sorry man, that isnt idd an original plate, it was a joking. sorry mate, 24 hours to cool off, too long Sad sorry man and it was already changed... please unban now? sorry!!

You didn't change it at the time (just to clarify)

Next time comply with TC members (if you disagree with something, raise your issue on the forum constructively) and don't choose number plates which can offend.

Since you've been banned before and still don't know the rules properly, that's slightly worrying. I'll only unban you today if you confirm that you've changed the numberplate to something more appropriate and that you've read (thoroughly) and understood the rules (which you will be reading at this point)

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/misc.php...rver_rules

Please reply back to confirm the aforementioned.

Thanks.
Hi i've read thoroughly that rules now, and i understand all, my numberplate is changed
You were also apparently following a chase and hitting people without apologising, whether this is true or not I don't know, but since you've now apparently read the rules, that won't be happening in the future either.

I rarely grant unban requests so please make this worthwhile and follow the rules you should have read very recently.

I'll unban you in an hour or so.
i shall do normally, not following chases etc. ive read the rules now thorougly and i understand all
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's