[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Banned for what? (Unban Request Denied by Savy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Svergie2

● Time & Date of Incident: 2013-08-29 18:34:08

● Replay / Screenshot Link: none
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Hi! I have been experiencing problems with your server for the past couple of days. I played on the server a couple of hours ago until i got disconnected. I went on you site and as usual I go either an 522 or 520 error. I just now tried to go onto your website and it worked. I joined server one and it said that I was banned and have three days left. I was like WUUT!? And I went onto the banlist and saw that i was banned for three days and that i was banned 15 mins ago, another big WUUT!?
There was no reason either for ban.

Why the ban? /Mellow
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2

Please edit your original post using the above format.

The admin who banned you will be aware of this request shortly.
(2013-08-29 18:57)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2

Please edit your original post using the above format.

The admin who banned you will be aware of this request shortly.

Had copyed the text before i started writing but forgot Biggrin It's updated.
Well, after reviewing a replay. It turned out when I was parked on main street, you actually steered into me, although you apologised it did look intentional. And you also rammed Chuck into the road and then moaned about his "parking" and called him an "idiot".
(2013-08-29 22:32)Savy Wrote: [ -> ]Well, after reviewing a replay. It turned out when I was parked on main street, you actually steered into me, although you apologised it did look intentional. And you also rammed Chuck into the road and then moaned about his "parking" and called him an "idiot".

About the parking thing, my brother was beside me and pushed my arm (i drive with a mouse) so i knew that i was going to hit you so i hunged on the horn i the hopes that you would move. When i colliden i said sorry and payed you the amount according to insim.

And chuck, when did i ram him? I remember calling him an idion but i got warned by someone and told me to apologize. I did so. Then i drove for a couple of minutes (i belive) until i got disconnected. Have you solved the problem? Becuase i saw in the chat that it was happening to some users but not all.

Sent from my Galaxy MEGA 6.3
Interesting to see why my car left its parking spot.

You don't happen to know that guy, do you?

(2013-08-30 15:30)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting to see why my car left its parking spot.

You don't happen to know that guy, do you?

Hmm... Ok. I owe you an apology and I guess that the ban is resonable after all.

Things would be easier if admins would put a reason for the ban on the banlist.
Even if I put a reason on the banlist, you still claimed you didn't hit Chuck. So you would've still made a unban request and the outcome would still be the same, your unban will be denied. Learn from this and make sure it doesn't happen again.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's