[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: BBQcluch (Unban Request Denied by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: rcdriftking

● Time & Date of Incident: 2013-08-31 13:20

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I was banned because I collided with another player a number of times! I understand why you banned me! But I and the guy played before this happened. We drove and crashed into each other and both had fun but suddenly he got angry and said I crashed him all the time? I have read the rules and understand that you absolutely should not crash with the others so I'll never ramming someone on your server!

Ops i think i post this wrong?
Well, I don't know if you guys were playing before, but the rams I saw from you were hardly playful. You firstly full speed rammed him, then you tried to push him, then you violently executed a P.I.T maneuver on him. How many minutes prior to the ban were you two crashing into each other, maybe it's on my replay? Either way, it's all fun and games until the other person doesn't want it (hence why he complained), but remember, ramming is technically against the rules under any circumstance anyway.
It was earlyer today! But the only thing he need to do was to say stop then i have stop doing that i don't know that he don't want to play more! Btw next time i Will not ram anyone even if they want to have fun and play!
Well, instead of trying to second guess if he wants to be *rammed* or not, just don't do it. You blatantly rammed him, he didn't like it, therefore I'm going to deny your request. This is not the first time you've rammed somebody and also, a confirmable warning was placed on your URS for using restricted horns (not the first time for this either).

Please read and understand the rules before you re-join again. http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/misc.php...rver_rules

You are welcomed back in three days.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's