[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request - MorenoKroes (Unban Request Denied by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: MorenoKroes

● Time & Date of Incident: 2013-09-03 20:31:21

● Replay / Screenshot Link: See post [GLOW] Nick
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
It was not on purpose

Old post:
Whats the reason why i am banned?

Cop Nick says im crashed with him, but im not? I haven't noticed anything??

But if i does so, sorry then, where was it happening?
morenokroes Westhill Banned 3 days 2013-09-03 20:31:21 2013-09-06 20:31:21 2d 23h 47min Ignoring sirens

Please edit your post using the appropriate format.
I have not ignored the sirens? when is my unban? i missed the server Sad
(2013-09-03 20:36)MorenoKroes Wrote: [ -> ]Cop Nick says im crashed with him, but im not? I haven't noticed anything??

I'll upload a replay for you.

https://hostr.co/mTr9yK4qFooc

Watch from 1:15:40 on the replay. You reverse onto my side of the road, then accelerate back out onto it, steering left. When my car hits you, you are spun right before you started steering right. Does it not strike you as odd that your car moved right when you were steering left? You did all this when there would have been sirens on your screen. I also repeatedly used the !move bind to make you aware of the chase approaching and to tell you to get out the way, not drive back into the road.

If you missed the first clue (your car magically steering the other way) here's another one. As you get spun around, you get a lovely view of me being speared off into the barriers then onto the grass, where I slide into another set of barriers and roll. You also tapped the XFR cop.

How did you not notice that?

(Sorry if I shouldn't have replied, but I was mentioned in the OP and I was providing a replay for him.)
I have seen the replay, what weird.

I was turning my route, there was an accident on my first route, did you see what im doing before??? see that first, i was turning
But why have i not noticed the crash, no idea, i think i was looking left, If there were any cars to came? but I drove to leave early, I have none of the accident noticed, weird.

Sorry, but when im online, i gonna pay you a compensation, It was not on purpose!
User was online again, so this seems obsolete.

Next time you make an unban request, use the template you find here:
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2

Otherwise we can not help you and you just waste our time.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's