[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Swarm of asian hornets meant to reach U.K.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
as title says a swarm of asiain hornets meant to reach U.K. this month from france, so yer if this is try spread the word!
http://travel.aol.co.uk/2013/09/05/swarm...o-britain/
lol. come to ozzie. they say them things everyear tho
Wow those things look huge Ohmy
woooot.. I need to find my troopershooter! damn big things!
Good use for the helmet you got recently, Paul. Wink
When I was in Scouts about 7 years ago now, I wa playing around in the field behind the scout hut when I felt something land on my head. I thought my friend was hiding in the tree and throwing stuff at me so I went to wipe it off when pain suddenly exploded in my head, again and again. Turns out I got stung 3 times in the head by French Hornets and it hurt like a bitch. Head swelled up twice it's size which is big to start with. I don't want to think about how much these would hurt.
(2013-09-09 20:11)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]When I was in Scouts about 7 years ago now, I wa playing around in the field behind the scout hut when I felt something land on my head. I thought my friend was hiding in the tree and throwing stuff at me so I went to wipe it off when pain suddenly exploded in my head, again and again. Turns out I got stung 3 times in the head by French Hornets and it hurt like a *Removed*. Head swelled up twice it's size which is big to start with. I don't want to think about how much these would hurt.

Haha! That sounds awful.

Yeah, these would hurt.
Reference URL's