[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban/Replay Request (Unban Request Denied by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Licence - E39M5POWER
User - RIDER
Time - 9/7 >20 minutes ago

Pipa wasn't very helpful when I asked why I would be banned, which was unexpected. He did finally say he would post up the replay.

Cheers
I explained at least twice via !pm the reason why you were being banned, here is one time:

2013-09-07 20:49:02 UTC Weston Park pipa [TC]›Pipa‹[COP] : !pm you overtook a chase and failed to apologise for an accident you created
2013-09-07 20:49:07 UTC Weston Park pipa [TC]›Pipa‹[COP] : !pm both things you have done before

Not sure how much clearer i have to say it. And i said if you would like to take a look at those incidents i would have no problem posting the replay. Will upload it now.

Replay: https://mega.co.nz/#!5cwASbTR!D9NWkXiGi-...3SBTpwcLKA

8:30 - Everyone else managed to slow down and you blew straight past almost taking me out.

Maybe you remember the 2 kicks for similar incidents.

1:30 Hitting the fxo without apologising.

You have had a confirmable warning for that before.

Also this is not a service we usually have for people we ban, but i will keep my word.
Ah that's the reason. Sorry I didn't remember, it happened 25 minutes before. I thought I later asked you if I had caused an accident and you said no, then didn't want to explain. Do pm's not show up on replay?

8:30 Is this the "accident" your referring to? I didn't hit anyone, I passed a chase that was in the grass. I figured you were cruising there, I agree I should have slowed so I could see your strobes.

Nothing at 1:30, at 10:30 I came out of the pits and dodged an rb4 going the wrong way. Avoided hitting the illegally parked fxo, and was hit head on by a cop.

Thanks for following up, I realize bans are at the discretion of TC.
(2013-09-07 22:40)RIDER Wrote: [ -> ]Ah that's the reason. Sorry I didn't remember, it happened 25 minutes before. I thought I later asked you if I had caused an accident and you said no, then didn't want to explain. Do pm's not show up on replay?

Nope they do not show up on the replay.
I did tell you that i first finished the chase, then to refresh my memory took a look at the replay and spotted those two incidents i described above.

(2013-09-07 22:40)RIDER Wrote: [ -> ]8:30 Is this the "accident" your referring to? I didn't hit anyone, I passed a chase that was in the grass. I figured you were cruising there, I agree I should have slowed so I could see your strobes.

There were 4 cops in total. All with audible sirens(horn#5), strobe and insim sirens (!siren+). Especially those insim sirens will occupy a large part of your screen and are hard to miss. Then there are distance signs that tell you how far each cop is away and in what direction they are traveling.
You had 4 of those distance marks.

You also had kicks for similar incidents, however a few months ago.

(2013-09-07 22:40)RIDER Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing at 1:30, at 10:30 I came out of the pits and dodged an rb4 going the wrong way. Avoided hitting the illegally parked fxo, and was hit head on by a cop.

Must ve missed the 3.
Incident is at 13:30. Hitting the rather slow fxo and instantly driving off.
Something you also had a warning for not too long ago.

I always try to give people a chance to apologise for the incidents so despite those two problems i could have easily given you a warning. Since the other admin actions against you had some time between them.
However although you recognized that you overtook the chase, you didn't say sorry once or that you would consider keeping a close eye on the "+siren+" sign in the middle of your screen, or that you would apologise in future.
If you don't show us that you willing to change your beahaviour, you give us no choice.
Around 14:02 an fxo lost control in front of me, was that it?

I understand where your coming from, I just don't want to end up with another record because of not apologizing. I stop for chases unless they are off the road nearly stopped. No one wants their chase ended from an outside cause. There are usually accidents on TC, sometimes I get an apology. I was hit earlier by the same fxo 3 times. Im understanding unless it's on purpose, we are a keystroke away from the pit. I didn't hit you so I figured we would get on with our business. I didn't see my name mentioned afterwards or I would have apologized then. I'll make a bind for the future so it's convenient.
(2013-09-08 02:41)RIDER Wrote: [ -> ]Around 14:02 an fxo lost control in front of me, was that it?

That guy looked like he was new to the game and tried his best to take corners properly. He may have been a bit slow on the exit of the corner here, but that does not mean the crash is magically his fault.
You were too fast, couldn't react in time and should have said sorry.

(2013-09-08 02:41)RIDER Wrote: [ -> ]Im understanding unless it's on purpose, we are a keystroke away from the pit. I didn't hit you so I figured we would get on with our business. I didn't see my name mentioned afterwards or I would have apologized then. I'll make a bind for the future so it's convenient.

When you hit somebody by accident you don't say sorry when your name gets mentioned, you do it right away. Thats what you got a warning around 10 gaming hours ago.

And if you still think it is ok to overtake chases unless you don't hit somebody then this has no purpose. After all this text,2 kicks and 464 gaming hours on TC you should know the rules regarding chases by now.

Please read our rules, especially 1.5 before you come back.
http://city-driving.co.uk/rules/

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's