[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Raikkonen joins Ferrari
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shame for Massa- hope he gets a good seat in another team, but 2014 is shaping up to be an exciting season!

Will be an interesting change for Rob Smedley too, having to contend with Kimi!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/24042352
Not confirmed though Tongue
Technicalities Tongue BBC wouldn't commit to the story unless they were absolutely sure, they are usually very accurate Smile
well, it is comfirmed. He has already signed the contract. It just needs to be announced by the boss himself to the media etc.
Kimi's shown real determination this season so far, i don't see why they wouldn't want him in the team!
That's going to be a great pairing. Alonso will have a job on his hands to keep the #1 driver spot at Ferrari next season.
No more Vettel!

Nono, new cars next year so let's see who gets the best car up Tongue Whole lot different.

Could that be possible, Kimi didn't go to RedBull because he didn't want to and now RedBull's trying to make excuses that "yeah we didn't take him because hes 'old' ". Biggrin

Hes the latest Ferrari champion afterall ;P
thats good enough for kimi, but i think that redbull must share their cars to all other teams on the f1, that would be more exciting lmao
I think it's quite nice Kimi joined Ferrari. And for what I heard, "Ferrari will have two #1 drivers next season" dunno about that though Tongue

I'd say Kimi wouldn't go to Ferrari to be #2 driver.
Reference URL's