[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: New Team: TC (Tactic Cruise)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
-----
Not hating on your team or anything but I don't think you'll be able to call it TC, unless you wear a different tag or something.

Good luck anyways.
Aaand your link is broken to your website. But good luck with your team tho.
(2013-10-06 12:14)Viltsu Wrote: [ -> ]Aaand your link is broken to your website. But good luck with your team tho.

Fixed.
If you expect to use nickname in this form > TC•Nickname (judging by the name of your team), i must dissapoint you. People who wear "TC" in front of their names are known as admins on our servers.
If I were you I'd find an original name. Starting a team called TC and advertising it on the [TC] forums is, well, silly.
Good luck with your new team! I wish best of luck in the future!
(2013-10-06 13:39)Lampshade Wrote: [ -> ]If I were you I'd find an original name. Starting a team called TC and advertising it on the [TC] forums is, well, silly.

By all means, it's TC's servers and they say the final word what's allowed and not. But just because TC has reserved their tag '[TC]', doesn't mean someone else can't use those letters for a team name. The name 'Tactical Cruise' is original, but when it comes down to a proper tag to represent this team, it's TC teams call to find it suitable or not.

I'm sure you guys can come down to an agreement as for how his tag can look. If not, dispite all variations you can come up with.. that i will call silly.
(2013-10-06 14:24)NVK Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-06 13:39)Lampshade Wrote: [ -> ]If I were you I'd find an original name. Starting a team called TC and advertising it on the [TC] forums is, well, silly.

By all means, it's TC's servers and they say the final word what's allowed and not. But just because TC has reserved their tag '[TC]', doesn't mean someone else can't use those letters for a team name. The name 'Tactical Cruise' is original, but when it comes down to a proper tag to represent this team, it's TC teams call to find it suitable or not.

I'm sure you guys can come down to an agreement as for how his tag can look. If not, dispite all variations you can come up with.. that i will call silly.

Indeed but, he's making this team out of spite just to annoy the [TC] Team because he had a run in with BP. Seems really silly and immature to make a team with TC in it when the teams using the [TC] servers to run their team... Basically just a piss take at the end of the day. I don't see why [TC] should allow them to make a group on their servers using a TC tag, although not [TC] tag but still similar and will cause a lot of confusion to new users of the servers.
The name of the thread should be renamed to; 'New Team: (Tactical Cruise)' to avoid confusion.

Bez: I wasn't aware of the recents events he had with TC. But regardless of these events, or what his intentions might be with this, he still does have the rights to create his own team.

The thing is, TC uses [TC]. And i don't see why no one could use something different from that. There are tons of variations, which wouldn't miss-lead anyone thinking it was an admin.

The rules says: "9.3. The [TC] tag is for use of the [TC] members only."
"Do not use this tag unless you are in the [TC] team (see team-list). This includes its use on skins."

Since it doesn't state your not allowed to use 'TC' anywhere in your name, he can use what ever tag he wishes. As long it's not '[TC]' of course..
I love your website, its so empty.
(2013-10-06 14:47)NVK Wrote: [ -> ]The name of the thread should be renamed to; 'New Team: (Tactical Cruise)' to avoid confusion.

Bez: I wasn't aware of the recents events he had with TC. But regardless of these events, or what his intentions might be with this, he still does have the rights to create his own team.

The thing is, TC uses [TC]. And i don't see why no one could use something different from that. There are tons of variations, which wouldn't miss-lead anyone thinking it was an admin.

The rules says: "9.3. The [TC] tag is for use of the [TC] members only."
"Do not use this tag unless you are in the [TC] team (see team-list). This includes its use on skins."

Since it doesn't state your not allowed to use 'TC' anywhere in your name, he can use what ever tag he wishes. As long it's not '[TC]' of course..

With his latest punishment and his report on a TC that was enforcing the rules, this is so easy to assume that it was made out of spite. Why else would you make a new team called TC and then posting it on here, the actual (real) TC forums?

This is only going to be confusing to new players who join our TC servers from what I can gather. people might think the members of this team are admins and impersonating admins is against the rules as you know.
Shouldn't a team consist of more than one person? Maybe you should focus on that goal first.
He also left [CRC] in order to make this team I believe which in turn makes it even more suspicious Blink To be honest I would have stayed put in the original team. Tongue Well good luck if you get it up and running.
Well, hearing the comments of what this team was made out of with the reason, I think I don't even want to wish luck.

He's not even serious, he hasn't answered a single message replied to this thread.
I think he is mad on Bp or something to just mess like a joke
Making a 'team' called TC. Why? I think this is just a troll for TC members, because who makes a new team with the same tag as Traffic Cops.
A team with 1 member, can u call that for a team? and also, u make a team thats called the same as the "server/leader team" and i thought that i made the stupid thinks...

anyway! good luck with the "team/member"
says mr.foreverNoTeamMorreBoy

Sad
lol, harsh
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's