[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request ADVAN Sidewayz (Unban Request Denied by Mr. NB)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,
● Your LFS Username: D_J_R_O_C_K

● Time & Date of Incident: Some years ago, i dont really know

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I fell like i deserve a unban because i dont know why i got banned years ago and its the cruise server with the most players on right now.
By the looks of it you were banned because you were using speed hacks.
lol, i only remember tweaking some years ago offline for drifting but not for online use Ohmy so how is it going with me now ? :/
i would atleast love to hear that i can get like a trial time maybe ? Confused or atleast a respond Biggrin
p.s pete told me to add that information i got the account from my cousin in the end of 2009 and early 2010 there is no detailed date of when i got the account i cant remember it properly.
Since you were banned by an admin that is no longer in the team, this will be dealt with by [TC] management. We will get back to you shortly.
Okay, thx
so whats up with my request ? Confused
You've posted 5 replies to your thread already and it's only been just over 24 hours.

Please have patience during this time.
im sorry ._.
so how is the progress mates ? Confused
Which part of "have patience" don't you understand? Your ban is currently being discussed and you won't speed up the process with bumping this thread everyday. Your account was banned for speed hacking so you should appreciate the fact that we're even discussing it. As it was said, have some patience. We will update this thread as soon as we made a decision.
okay, sorry that im inpatient but the cruise server of yours is probably the most fun to cruise on right now :/
so how is the progress doing ? ....
I apologise that it took us a while to make the decision.

Unfortunately we don't unban speed hackers. Even though you're claiming that you've bought the account, there is no proof of that.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's