[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Idle kick and lost 300km for no reason
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=104]

Lost 300+km for no reason and idle kick on permanent
Your trip display was showing 0km. Any reason?
and lost 300km for no reason Maybe that?
He says as he was driving along, he suddenly lost all KM and the idle timer came on and stuck on.
Getting idle kicked while doing 60 Laugh Never seen this before, hope it's not happening to others..
Haha cause you suck Tom and the insim knows it.
(2011-11-28 17:24)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]and lost 300km for no reason Maybe that?

In that case, the screenshot doesn't make much sense because Tom is in the Safe Zone in that screenshot. The screenshot has no reference to the event.
(2011-11-28 15:00)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]Lost 300+km for no reason and idle kick on permanent

Maybe a little more information?
He was driving down H1 with 300+ kms when his kms reset.
After that the idle kick was on constantly.
His km's reset? Anyone got a replay of the time around the idle kick?
Hes hit lag, insim lagged, Did he try to pit going down H1? If so, insim lagged and didn't catch him in safezone so he lost his KM, the idle kick timer being stuck also is a symptom of lag.
Agree'd with Kenny on this one sadly.

It all looks like symptoms of lag, Due to my Upside down connection, when I lag this can happen to me too, Sometimes I pull into SZ2 and need to wait a few seconds for the insim to wake up and go wait, he is there now.

And then If I pit when im really laggy it takes seconds and in one case up to a minute for LFS to respond.

Idle timer - Same story, If you were lagging, the insim may have been like wth, this guys been stopped for *:** and just kept timing down.

Either a bug or some serious lag!
i made sure that everything i pitted i pitted well into the safe zone i had no lag when pitting or exiting pits, when i left the pits i had my kms still and no idle kick but when i got to the top of highway 1 my kms literally just disappeared and idle kick started fully even if i stopped and started driving again, so i had idle kick on constantly plus i lost about 320 kms, plus i do not have any replays from around time
Replays dont capture what goes on with the insim anyways, I presume.
Reference URL's