[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Req (N1PPER) (Unban Request Denied by Savy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: N1PPER

- Time & Date of Incident 27th Nov, evening sometime?

- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...80#pid9680 (replay is linked there)
- Replay Timestamps: (again, above)

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban:

Well, I'm gonna be brutally honest, I don't think I deserve an unban.
I do however, feel that the offence I commited to pull the veil on my last chance was a bit civilian.
Sav banned me for a day for ramming (wasn't really ramming, more like pushing, and I only did it cos he wouldn't stop revving his cars nuts off right in front of me, FZ's are loud and annoying on revlimit), which I thought was fair enough, left it at that, checked it out today and it appears it got escalated into a perm.

I know I was in last chance saloon, but after having been away for a good 18+ months, I sorta forgot about that stuff til I started thinking about it today. I know, it's no excuse, but then again, I'm not trying to excuse my actions, I know it was wrong, but did I really think I would incur the wrath of a permaban for pushing Kenny along? Who would right?
It's not like I even took a run up at him, I had maybe a metre (if that, he was parked so close) of run up on him. Barely even made a dent in either car from what I recall.

Yes, there was a bit of banter between me and Kenny (and a bit of brad, but that's a seperate case in the eyes of report functions, and is being dealt with elsewhere, so I'lll leave that to whatever will be done), that may have been viewed as "lying about ramming", but in reality, we was merely messing about a bit.

I think that's it really, please view this with an open mind and don't just read my username and go off that, actions speak louder than words, and I'm all out of words.

Hope to see you on track.

Have a good one.
Hello,

To start off like you said when you was last unbanned you was given conditions. I watched you ram Kenny in the pit-lane, then I saved my replay and checked it so I was 100% sure before I took any action. The first time you pushed Kenny's car then you put on full rev's and hit him again. Then after it you was lying about hitting him, you may of looked at it as lying but Kenny wasn't. It wasn't just this it was also the day before if you remember when Mr.Chips chased you in a GTR and you decided to insult him because he caught you. From your unban conditions I would of expected you to know better but clearly not.

As for the case with Kenny, he has been dealt with for harassing cops. I also seen the chat-logs and you was asking BEFORE you hit kenny if you should ram him or not. Then after you rammed him and Kenny said he will report you, you was then asking if you can be banned for it and if so you will just "blame lag, lag is always a good one" as you said. Which show's me you had clear intentions to ram him. All you had to do was tell us in TC chat what he was doing and we could of dealt with it and it would've been fine, but instead you decided to take things into your own hands. It's because of this I will deny your unban request.

Unban request denied.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's