[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request - 240sxdaniel89 (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: 240sxdaniel89

● Time & Date of Incident: 2013-10-22 22:19:06

● Replay / Screenshot Link: None
● Replay Timestamps: None

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: i wasn't even on the server at time of ban. Plus I haven't even been on the tc server in ages. from looking at your banlist it was done offline. track location "N/A" i assume that is offline and also said to contact you.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Hi,

Over the last few months there have been several connections to our servers using IPs from Tunisia.

I strongly suggest you change your LFS passwords if these connections have nothing to do with you.

Josh.
my pw 13 chars long. and lfsw hasn't detected any unlocks. i think last time i was actually on was like week after stat rest.
Also josh you saying my account has been on tc lately? with that ip location? now me being banned from tc no big deal. i'm more concerned about if someone actually been using my account. but i would receive lfsw email Confused
Between July and today an IP from Tunisia has tried to access your account 5 times, which alerts us and bans the account for 12 hours. I perm'd your account simply to stop any access actually being gained and allow you to contact us.

If you can change your LFS passwords and let me know when you've done that I will unban the account and we'll keep an eye on it. The Tunisian IP doesn't seem to relate to any other LFS accounts.
Please confirm that you have changed your LFS passwords.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's