[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban request rob331 (Unban Request Denied by Snake)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: rob331

● Time & Date of Incident: 2013-11-05 03:15:38

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

I have been banned for "ignoring sirens". I recall at a few points in the day pulling over to let by cops, and i also recall a few points in the day where i saw the siren on my screen but could not see the chase and had no idea where to pull over to or just had no where to pull over to and let by the chase, i did not purposefully ignore the siren therefore i think this was an un -fair ban and do think i should be un-banned.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
You followed a cop which started a chase and you slowed down at the beginning, as the cop was ~100m in front of you, you started to accelerate again. The chase slowed down on Highway 1 and you just kept accelerating. There was no attempt to brake and you passed the chase with 170kph/106mph, whilst the chase did 50kph/31mph.
I did not follow the cop, as they were on the main straight, all the others were bunched up, i exited the pits and done a U-turn and encountered them, i had to brake, then as they started to move towards me i had no choice but to pass them as i saw a gap, then i drove off, also in jake's report he did not mention me meaning he did not have a problem with me and i did not obstruct his chase.
Well anyway, it's not worth arguing this further as the ban time is almost over, i'm sorry if i missed something and if i bothered anyone. Smile
You were waiting at Drifter's Corner with the others and started to follow him. The cop started the chase 2 minutes after you started to follow and you passed his chase ~3 minutes later.
You passed the chase with full speed on the grass, there was no gap.
The situation you described happened after you left the pitlane. I'm talking about the situation before you entered the pitlane.
I'm sure you saw sirens and he doesn't need to report it, you broke a rule and that gives me the right to deal with it.
Why has my ban suddenly gone from 8 hours (speaking from yesterday when i got banned) to now days 3 days?
Constables (me) can only ban for 12h, so I requested an extension and this need some time. Your ban will be over tomorrow.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's