[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Get Ready UK!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/442873/...-next-week

Seems like its gonna be another cold pain in the ass November for Britain.

This probably seems like a normal day for some countrys, however, last year, well like most years, Britain didn't do a very good job with managing the snow very well Tongue
isnt it always a cold pain in the ass? i havnt noticed any significant difference in all the years tbh ;/
Pardon my french but *Removed* yeah! I LOVE the snow, especially going to Epsom Downs and snowboarding/sledging when school is closed! Tongue
Yerr.. last year was supposed to be a horror winter for us aswell. All we did was get -23 at some point. Mehhhhhhhhh. Can't wait for the winter to arive though, should be some awesome pictures coming from me if I'm able to get into the pieces of nature we have here. Smile
As long as it doesn't effect football then i'm fine with it being cold makes a change to all the hot weather we've had Biggrin But hate people who moan when it's sunny and hot and wish it was cold then moan when it's cold!!
Who are these forecasters?
Even the Met Office who have a lot of resources and experiences don't see this far ahead.
(2013-11-13 23:29)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]Yerr.. last year was supposed to be a horror winter for us aswell. All we did was get -23 at some point. Mehhhhhhhhh. Can't wait for the winter to arive though, should be some awesome pictures coming from me if I'm able to get into the pieces of nature we have here. Smile

Looking forward to some awesome pics Johan! Biggrin
Ahhh what is it with English weather this year.
Sad I'm going to have great fun making my way to school!

British weather, hate it! - It's effort to take a coat to school because we cant wear our own! They say if we want to wear a coat we have to wear a school coat... Nty Tongue
Hinna be fun tjis year and slide in snow Smile
I love the snow! But its not a time where i can afford to miss school Sad

Looking forward to some good pictures though Biggrin

(2013-11-14 07:36)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]Who are these forecasters?
Even the Met Office who have a lot of resources and experiences don't see this far ahead.

The Met Officer predicted it, they have been expecting it for a long time now. I presume they take forcast from previous years and look at the current weather patterns which, at the moment, the temperature is dropping very quickly here.
God damnit. Let's just have summer all the time, I dont wanna put my bike away for the winter yet. :'(
Oh I miss icehockey, oh I miss snowy wintermornings. Please come winter and come like hell!

Also, what are you british moaning about managing the snow, just take the Top Gears Dominator snow plow out and job done!
Looking forward to some cold and snowy weather. Summer has been nice and warm, so now we are ready for a nice, proper winter Smile
I'd be happy to plow through a meter of snow on my way to school! can't wait for the snow fall!
(2013-11-14 18:14)Paul Wrote: [ -> ]I'd be happy to plow through a meter of snow on my way to school! can't wait for the snow fall!

Call Mr Plow from The Simpsons Smile
[Image: meanwhile-in-finland.jpg]
Have Finland got snow yet, and how much! Biggrin
We had some but it keeps melting away so far...

[Image: utf-8BSU1BRzA0MDIuanBn_zpsf03281fc.jpg]
Awww, I hate that kind of snow Sad
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's