[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: im sorry (Ban Ended)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: krylle22 ● Time & Date of Incident: I dont know ● Replay / Screenshot Link: Sorry I dont have one ● Replay Timestamps: I dont have one ● reasons as to why you feel you deserve a unban: Im sorry that day I was drunk and someone just start joking on me and I will swering at him, but he stops and I did not saw other I think was niko or something similar, try me, and I say things to him also but I did not know what I did I never Ramm any1 cars or anything, I just want to cruise and not cause any problem Im sorry that the prohibition was for 60 days, I noticed that like a 3 days after the ban me, I Please get another chanse im not a big problem on the server Hope you guys can understand me Thanks.
(2013-11-18 19:04)krylle22 Wrote: [ -> ]● Your LFS Username: krylle22 ● Time & Date of Incident: I dont know ● Replay / Screenshot Link: Sorry I dont have one ● Replay Timestamps: I dont have one ● reasons as to why you feel you deserve a unban: Im sorry that day I was drunk and someone just start joking on me and I will swering at him, but he stops and I did not saw other I think was niko or something similar, try me, and I say things to him also but I did not know what I did I never Ramm any1 cars or anything, I just want to cruise and not cause any problem Im sorry that the prohibition was for 60 days, I noticed that like a 3 days after the ban me, I Please get another chanse im not a big problem on the server Hope you guys can understand me Thanks.

Copying someone else's unban request is not only lazy, but looks ridiculous when you're describing something you're not even banned for.

Thread you copied: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=9457
(2013-11-18 19:08)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-18 19:04)krylle22 Wrote: [ -> ]● Your LFS Username: krylle22 ● Time & Date of Incident: I dont know ● Replay / Screenshot Link: Sorry I dont have one ● Replay Timestamps: I dont have one ● reasons as to why you feel you deserve a unban: Im sorry that day I was drunk and someone just start joking on me and I will swering at him, but he stops and I did not saw other I think was niko or something similar, try me, and I say things to him also but I did not know what I did I never Ramm any1 cars or anything, I just want to cruise and not cause any problem Im sorry that the prohibition was for 60 days, I noticed that like a 3 days after the ban me, I Please get another chanse im not a big problem on the server Hope you guys can understand me Thanks.

Copying someone else's unban request is not only lazy, but looks ridiculous when you're describing something you're not even banned for.

Thread you copied: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=9457
no
Please make this request your own before the admin is notified.
Your ban has now ended.
Reference URL's