[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Ferroc

● Time & Date of Incident: 30.11.2013 23:30

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Since I am restricted for 6 hours to UF1, I was doing some backward donuts with automatic throttle/steering in safe area to let the time pass while I am AFK.

According to admin, I was banned for
Quote:1.10. Do not exploit any bugs within LFS or InSim.

If you take notice of one, contact an administrator. Don't try to cheat or abuse the system.

However this is not a bug or abuse in any way. I would call this as "optimization", since I was using mouse steering/throttle.

Looking forward for the unban!
Hi,

I am sorry to tell you that it is indeed 'abusing the InSim and LFS'.

I believe you were AFK whilst your car was driving.

By doing this, you are taking advantage of LFS to essentially cheat the InSim. You are driving your restriction, gaining money, KM and bonus whilst not actually driving your car.

I tried speaking to you twice and had no reply - if you were at your controls or in LFS you would surely have seen these messages and replied. I also !pitlaned you and your car remained at full throttle for a short time before you appeared to come back.

When I told you that I thought you were AFK whilst letting your car drive, you told me 'your dog was driving'.

Josh.
Quote:When I told you that I thought you were AFK whilst letting your car drive, you told me 'your dog was driving'.

Well, imagine what if my dog was really driving? He isn't so really good driver, so he is driving only in circles. Apparently his paws are a bit too big for the keyboard, so he couldn't reply you straight away.

The rules doesn't say that dogs are forbidden on TC as far as I know. It would be a discrimination.
I think we're done here..

If you want to give me a serious reply, please PM me.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's