[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request - joneszrr (Unban Request Denied by Snake)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: joneszrr

● Time & Date of Incident 2013-11-29 18:01:23

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Im truly sorry for acting childish at the server for few last days... Sometimes me and my friend get abit too excited and start to mess around... I have learnt my lesson and not to speak other languages than english in the main chat, i will use PM´s now on for anything i have to say that is not english.

My wish is to be unbanned at the time when my christmas holiday starts, so i can have fun in the server while enjoying my holiday, so all im asking is if my ban could be reduced by 10 days so it would end 2013-12-19. By that time i would surely have been tortured enough for not allowed play in the server and make sure i wont get into this kind of trouble again because i love the TC community and the players here.

Best regards, SO•jones
I told you at least 5 times to speak English and to stop messing around, this ban is also for the swearing you did. You had a ban for your language ( swearing ) on the 30th August and already you got 3 swearing fines since the ban. I don't see any reason to unban you, you've already had too many chances. Give me a good reason as to why you should be unbanned and I will think about it.
I wasnt saying the F word in Finnish at any times when i was saying some swearing words. You dont have to unban me instantly, just reduce the time abit would be my best wish to be my christmas present. And i promise to pay more attention about what im gonna let out of my mouth in the server in future.

However if you decide my ban is not reduced may i get the words that got me fined / banned for swearing?
2013-09-22, you got fined for "F*ck"
2013-11-17, you said "motherf*cker"
2013-11-29, you said "vittu"

Your ban for swearing ended on 2013-09-06 and it didn't take you long to get fined for swearing again. You ignored me and took the piss with pry everytime I told you to stop messing around. I might think about a ban reduction and will post here if I made my decision.
Oh im sorry, i thought we were talking about this current case, i didnt know the old stuff got up to this too.. And thanks for taking your time to think about the ban reduction.
I've thought about it and I'll give you a ban reduction to 20 days, you've served 6 days already. This means you'll have to wait 14 days until you're unbanned on 19th Dec, but only if you agree your next ban for swearing/not talking english will be at least 180 days. Is this ok for you?
How long would my next ban be if i served the full 30 days? Im just checking just incase if i would be banned again..
Depends on how bad the offence is but most likely between 30-60 days.
Is the 180 day ban cooling off at some point?
No, the ban will be 180 days if you agree with it.
Will it be 180 days after 3 years too?
Like I said before already, it always depends on how bad the offence is, but most likely no.
I'll close this unban request if you don't reply within the next 48h.
I don't see a reason to unban you since you lost interest in your own unban request, you had enough time to think about it and to reply.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's