[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Last movie with Paul Walker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hours TRAILER 2 (2013) Paul Walker, Genesis Rodriguez Movie

24 October 2013 this one is worth to se, what think anyone else?
Maybe they will change the script in Fast 7, and keep the work of Paul Walker.
So maybe that will be not the last movie but Fast 7
I'm pretty sure they actually did finish Fast and Furious 7 before his passing.
Movie has a 2015 release. Supposedly they only started in September.
u typed paul wrong Sad
(2013-12-04 15:52)Franky Wrote: [ -> ]u typed paul wrong Sad

ops my bad did change it fast typing
Looks worth seeing, I think maybe they will make him die in the movie like when lennie died vin got a phonecall, maybe something like that..
As per multiple sources, all the major scenes were already done for F&F 7, the only thing left to film was some scenes in Dubai. They will be able to finish the movie.

(2013-12-04 15:16)Cola Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure they actually did finish Fast and Furious 7 before his passing.
They actually filmed scenes with Letty though. Then she left the set. They can't really do that with Walker. And how can you film all the major scenes in 2 months? That's insane and nog possible for a multimillion dollar budget movie. They have 2 years to film edit and release. I'm yet to see any prood other then the fact Vin stated the started filming in Sep.
This movie looks amazing.

As ok as the F&F movies are. Its a series that they just wont put to rest. By all means, it was all done and dusted at Tokyo Drift imo.
Reference URL's