[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Wrong Side on The AB=60 days ban [Not Fair] :( (Unban Request Denied by Thomas)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i know i was wrong but let me explain

1:38:05
1:46:47
Look at these picture be carefully please. My speed was so high[250km] and i had to pass to didnt crash them. And i checked the road(i always check the road), road was clear. Thats why i passed them and i didnt crash anyone.

60 days ban is too much. May be at least 30 days?

MPR - http://www.mediafire.com/?oir3v77h3qnf47u

Thanks
Have a Nice Day
Hi Day Walker,

I think your ban is very fair. I had checked the replay before making the ban and from what I saw, wrong siding on the autobahn could have very easily of been avoided, so speed was not an issue here. You chose to drive onto the wrong side of the Autobahn instead of applying the footbrake. The fact you had time to 'check the road' also shows you had plenty of time to react, and were in full knowledge that you were about to wrong side.

Please refer to Rule 8.1.1:

8.1.1. Driving wrong way on the Autobahn is strictly forbidden. Even in chases.

That rule states that you should not wrong side on the autobahn. It doesn't say that you are exempt from the rule if the road is clear, nor does it say it's acceptable providing you don't hit anyone. Infact, it clearly says it's strictly forbidden.

What puzzles me is that you had a warning the day before you were banned yet chose to ignore it. Not to mention the fact you've had two bans in the past about the very same thing.

Taking your warning, and your two previous bans into account, it is evident that you are not learning and therefore need more time to read and understand the rules, so your unban request will be denied.

I'll leave this thread open for a while should you wish to make any further comments.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's