[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban? (Ban Reduced by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: sebiskill

- Time & Date of Incident: today a few minutes ago.

- Replay / Screenshot Link:none
- Replay Timestamps:none

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:i started playing in this server 2 days ago, and people just ram ram and ram, i lost my bonuses because stupid guys would ram me on the pit entrance and i would go to spectate for speeding on pits. but when i ram someone who was overtaking me from the right i get banned? pls just unban me i wont do anything stupid like that, ill just start taking replays and send to you!
Sincerely, Supafast Smile
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Hi,

You were banned mainly because you rammed someone at the start of the pitlane, causing them to spectate. This happened a few minutes before your ban.

You have quite a history for ramming, therefore you have been banned for the same length of time as the last one.
how many time? i tough it was for live that's why i asked for the unban.
You have multiple user reports and 2 bans for ramming, including a 1 year ban. These date back to 2011. I am aware that is 2 years ago, but 'not ramming' is a very simple rule to follow and is a rule on most servers (if not all other driving games). You are also told every time you enter our servers about our no ramming rule.

You know first hand how annoying it is being crashed and rammed, you were hit earlier and lost your trip in the pits. There is no reason you should then be doing exactly the same to someone else.
so... im banned for how long?
It is 1 year at the moment.
wow, really? you guys ban people for 1 year when they ram someone? dont you think thats too much? cant you make it to like, 1 week or something... if you ban for 1 year everyone that rams you wont get any players left in a month or so...
Like I said, you have a history of ramming. The reason it is 1 year is because your last ban (also for ramming) was for 1 year. It makes little sense to start the ban for a smaller amount of time for the same offence.

However, following this unban request - It is clear and mature - I will reduce it to 6 months.

After that, any future bans will most likely be 1 year as a minimum.

Is that ok?
thats ok for me! thank you !
Your ban has been reduced
Reference URL's