[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: More Floods & (snow)storm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
England currently has 250 flood warnings, 28 of which are severe with a possible threat to life. Most are set for this evening and early hours of tomorrow morning.

Stay safe and be prepared.

http://www.environment-agency.gov.uk/hom...31618.aspx
We currently have "Code Red" for the north part of Holland. Wind speeds up to 140kph. Loads of schools closing early due to a holiday we have (Saint Nicolas) today, so the kids can go home safely and enjoy the rest of their day.

[Image: waarschuwing_land_0.png]
the worse that happens up here is our bins get blown over Confused
My school closed 1½ hour ago, due to public transit getting temporarily shut down from 2pm (30 mins ago).

Currently, it's pretty stable where I live in the middle of Jutland
But it should go to be pretty crazy tonight at around 7-8-9-10pm. And sometime again tomorrow, we'll have another go.

[Image: 52a04d10c0f9a.gif]

[Image: europakort1.png]

Windsurfers at the west-coast hoping for 'the perfect storm' today.
Worst thing that happened here today:

(2013-12-05 13:53)bullet Wrote: [ -> ]Worst thing that happened here today:

lol
Be glad it was no trampolineSmile
Hah, our trampoline almost flew away during the last storm in the end of October. This time though, we've flipped it, so there's no chance of wind getting under it.
Getting serious here. My large 1,5m by 1,5m window is bulging like crazy. The entire house is shaking. Worse here than the last storm in October.
So far a bus has been hit by a falling tree causing all the public transport to halt. Half of the students at school are stuck because of trees in the roads.. we have a large river running through my town which is already at a high level next to the dam.. haha quite chaotic around here.

Stay safe all Smile
Rather winder and had quite a down pour about an hour ago, nothing other than that.

Stay safe everyone.
The island i live on is completely isolated from the rest of the world now due to strong winds, all bridges to/from it has been closed. A lot of cars now stranded here as a result. Also, pretty much all public transport has stopped completely.

It's been raining and now sleeting quite a lot. According to the forecast it will also turn into actual snow this night. Combined with nearly hurricane, it's going to be interesting.

Police and fire rescue services strongly suggest everyone to stay inside till tomorrow. Considering that, it's quite stupid that i've just read on facebook that people don't care and are going to go partying tonight in downtown anyway.
Lol Ras...

Seems it has calmed down here atm. Still excited to see if they get the rails cleaned from (potentially) fallen trees, so that I know if I can go to school or not, tomorrow.
Snow time

Blue=Rain Yellow=Sleet Red=Snow
[Image: 52a0c80b749da.png]

It started as all rain earlier today, but as seen its turning into snow showers now.

Still severe winds and gusts.
Only people who need to worry about floods tonight are the people along this coast;

[Image: ZWfuaJK.png]

If you're unsure at all always visit; http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/
Oh nice. Would be awesome waking up tomorrow, with snow all over the place.
Floods in UK just brings Hovervan to my mind! Tongue

Stay safe everyone Tongue
How are you all?

I went for a trip to the store while walking the dog. Having some snow here, and some decent winds. Really nice being out in it actually.

[Image: qxVsrkJ.jpg]

And even more snow on our way back!
[Image: wIeQXF8.jpg]
For a second there I thought your dog was a ball of snow constantly on your photos! XD
Its class 3 warning snowstorm here right now and lamps outside is shutting down but only one for now
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's